Talking Ben the Dog for iPad
By Outfit7 Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ben is a retired chemistry professor who likes his quiet comfortable life of eating, drinking and reading newspapers. To make him responsive, you will have to bother him long enough that he will fold his newspaper. Then you can talk to him, poke or tickle him or even have a telephone conversation with him.
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Poke Ben's newspaper to make him fold it.
- Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
- Poke or slap Ben's face, belly, feet or hands.
- Tickle Ben's belly.
- Poke or swipe Ben's graduation picture.
- Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
- Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
- Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
- Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
- Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
- Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7's websites and other Outfit7's apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via You Tube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
What's New in Version 3.4.1
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
I think this game is just okay because you don't actually get to feed him...bathe him(you don't even get to do that)The only things you actually get to do are go into the lab and make potions or call on the 📱 phone. I gave this 4 stars because I love calling and talking to him and making potions
Terrible ads make game unplayable for children
I allowed my five year old son to have this game until I saw an ad that had a woman walking in on her significant other with another woman and it questions if she should hit him, leave him, or join them. This is terribly inappropriate. I refuse to let my son play this game any more. Deleted.
Best game ever!!!!!
I enjoyed this game because it's easy to play I love it so much
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 3.4.1
- Size: 78.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Outfit7 Limited
- © Outfit7 Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of refills for all four test tubes$2.99
- Unlimited Supply of Test Tubes$14.99
- Pack of refills for the purple test tube$0.99
- Pack of refills for the green test tube$0.99
- Small Pack of Test Tubes$1.99
- Pack of refills for the blue test tube$0.99
- Pack of refills for the yellow test tube$0.99
- Big Pack of Tubes$4.99