Talking Ben the Dog for iPad
By Outfit7 Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ben is a retired chemistry professor who likes his quiet comfortable life of eating, drinking and reading newspapers. To make him responsive, you will have to bother him long enough that he will fold his newspaper. Then you can talk to him, poke or tickle him or even have a telephone conversation with him.
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Poke Ben's newspaper to make him fold it.
- Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
- Poke or slap Ben's face, belly, feet or hands.
- Tickle Ben's belly.
- Poke or swipe Ben's graduation picture.
- Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
- Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
- Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
- Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
- Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
- Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7's websites and other Outfit7's apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via You Tube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
What's New in Version 3.4
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Ok guys this is weird.. I was playing talking Ben then accidentally pressed the home button, then came back on and then, Ben was sitting in his chair, but his fur was all green. It seemed like the green potion was not fully loaded yet because I was in the science room. That was weird to stare at for 2 minutes waiting for his eyes to load.
At first the game gives you six potions,but after you use them, it will take you to a little area where it says that you can watch videos to get more potions, but whenever I try to watch the videos, it doesn't do anything. Also, the game NEEDS more ACTIONS!!!!😡😡😡😡😡👺👺👺👺👺👹👹👹👹👹
Loved by a 6 year old
I am six years old. I love watching Ben get struck by lightning!🇺🇸😄
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 31, 2017
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 78.3 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Outfit7 Limited
- © Outfit7 Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of refills for all four test tubes$2.99
- Unlimited Supply of Test Tubes$14.99
- Pack of refills for the purple test tube$0.99
- Pack of refills for the green test tube$0.99
- Small Pack of Test Tubes$1.99
- Pack of refills for the blue test tube$0.99
- Pack of refills for the yellow test tube$0.99
- Big Pack of Tubes$4.99