Talking Ben the Dog
By Outfit7 Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ben is a retired chemistry professor who likes his quiet comfortable life of eating, drinking and reading newspapers. To make him responsive, you will have to bother him long enough that he will fold his newspaper. Then you can talk to him, poke or tickle him or even have a telephone conversation with him.
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Poke Ben's newspaper to make him fold it.
- Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
- Poke or slap Ben's face, belly, feet or hands.
- Tickle Ben's belly.
- Poke or swipe Ben's graduation picture.
- Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
- Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
- Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
- Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
- Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
- Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email or MMS.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7's websites and other Outfit7's apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via You Tube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
What's New in Version 3.3.1
NEW VIDEO GALLERY: Lights. Camera. Action! From now on you can watch Talking Tom and Friends animated series, shorts and other videos inside the app. So just press play and enjoy the view.
Please Read This!!😸
You probably know me from a few movies, and I don't believe in iPhones. They are too distracting for the world. I am doing this off my friend's phone, because I want you to really think of your life without a cordless phone, and think of it with it. If you are wondering who I am, I will tell you. My name is Shailene Woodley.🙊
Those Potions Though....
I'm giving this one star because of the potions you want to charge for. I can see what you're going for as my three year old cries because he doesn't have any potions to use. "I'll pay the measly dollar just to get him some potions!" No. He has several games that I've thrown a few bucks at just to get rid of the ads or expand the game, but I'm not about to pay $9.99 to get rid of ads! I'm also not paying a dollar for very limited game play. I'd rather just delete the app, which I did.
This game is so fun!!
💕When playing this I can't believe how addicting this was I thought it was going to be a boring kid game but it turned out super fun!! I like when Ben talks on the phone 😂 and he acts like he's really talking to you anyway hope everyone enjoys this.. Have a great time playing this.💕
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 01, 2015
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 73.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Outfit7 Limited
- © Outfit7 Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of refills for all four test tubes$1.99
- Unlimited Supply of Test Tubes$9.99
- Small Pack of Test Tubes$0.99
- Pack of refills for the purple test tube$0.99
- Big Pack of Test Tubes$2.99
- Pack of refills for the green test tube$0.99
- Pack of refills for the blue test tube$0.99
- Pack of refills for the yellow test tube$0.99