Talking Ben the Dog
By Outfit7 Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ben is a retired chemistry professor who likes his quiet comfortable life of eating, drinking and reading newspapers. To make him responsive, you will have to bother him long enough that he will fold his newspaper. Then you can talk to him, poke or tickle him or even have a telephone conversation with him.
If you get Ben to his laboratory however, he becomes as happy as a puppy. There you can do chemistry experiments by mixing a combination of two test tubes together and see the hilarious reactions.
HINT: Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben and send it to your friends.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Poke Ben's newspaper to make him fold it.
- Then you can talk to Ben and he will repeat.
- Poke or slap Ben's face, belly, feet or hands.
- Tickle Ben's belly.
- Poke or swipe Ben's graduation picture.
- Press the phone button and have a conversation with Ben.
- Record a funny video of your telephone conversation with Ben.
- Press buttons to make Ben eat, drink or belch.
- Press the chemistry button to switch Ben to the laboratory.
- Mix any two test tubes together and see the hilarious chemical reaction.
- Record videos and share them on YouTube, Facebook or send them to your friends and family by email or MMS.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to Outfit7's websites and other Outfit7's apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via You Tube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
What's New in Version 3.1.2
iOS 8 bug fixes.
😡Rumors Have Started!😡
Rumors have been spread about "Talking Ben" being stalked/hacked!!! IT IS NOT!!!!!!! I believe it all started with "Talking Angela". Which is really stalked/hacked!!! People have pros and cons. I have pros and cons... This app is really fun and happy!!! I love the Talking Cats, like "Talking Tom", but I am a dog person and I personally think this is better. To stop making you worry, the man/men that stalk/hack are in prison or they're wanted. But believe this, someone wrote a BIG joke on "Talking Angela". It went like this, "I had loved "Talking Angela". She was my best friend. But one day she started asking me creepy, personal questions like, "Why are you lying to me?", "I thought I was your best friend!" So I deleted the app. The next morning I was HORRIFIED FROM THE HOME/LOCK SCREEN WITH CREEPY PHOTOS OF ANGELA with a text saying, "I will not leave you until you reinstall me!!!" Later I went outside and I noticed the man in Angela's eyes. He came and stuffed me in his van. But luckily my neighbors were there to get me!!! LOL!!! April Fools!!! This is what people are saying about "Talking Angela"!" That had made me so mad to read that review!!! You guys out there are meanies! You have no soul or heart! You only care about naughty jokes!!! They are so rotten!!!
But yes, first Talking Angela was stalked/hacked, then Talking Tom was.... THEN EVERYTHING WAS HACKED/STALKED!!!! Lies, lies, lies!!! Ben is a good dog. 😡😡😡😡😡💕💙😇😘😚
Some of u think that Talking Ben is bad for kids. It's not! U think the bottle is wine but it's not I been playing this game since I was three u should know that that's how Ben is. I been playing all the games and I seen no problem. Y'all just thinks it's bad because he has wine and the food and how many colors and more different colors but just exept it how it is. Gosh y'all think that it is bad but it is not. Y'all think it because if y'all only had that game to play and the rest are gone I mean music games video games u name them do u just think that just for that. Y'all got some problems just go to ur nurse.
I just am not sure if it is appropriate for kids. You can have him drink what looks like a bottle of wine with an apple on it which I hope is supposed to be Apple juice? He then throws the bottle and it shatters. Am I the only one who thinks this is bad for kids? He also eats a can of what looks beans but it seems to say bacon? He also burps loudly and sometimes for a long period of time. Not sure how that works for kids XD
Anyways the voice is different than Tom Ginger and Angela and the phone calls are nice, plus playing in the lab is fun.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 12, 2014
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 55.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Outfit7 Limited
- © Outfit7 Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack of refills for all four test tubes$1.99
- Unlimited Supply of Test Tubes$9.99
- Small Pack of Test Tubes$0.99
- Pack of refills for the purple test tube$0.99
- Pack of refills for the green test tube$0.99
- Big Pack of Test Tubes$2.99
- Pack of refills for the blue test tube$0.99
- Pack of refills for the yellow test tube$0.99