Our mission is to provide visually-impaired and print-handicapped people access to the printed word and to provide audience-specific information in the form of timely broadcast programming.
Talking Information App is a user friendly media app that:
1. Allows you to listen to:
• Audio Livestreams
• Recorded shows (podcasts) – that you can either listen online or offline (after downloading them) without any data usage.
2. Makes you a part of Talking Information Radio community, giving you access to the most important online communities the broadcaster has:
• Facebook and the latest Facebook Posts (Integrated in the app)
• Twitter posts – just one click apart
• Website, Instagram, etc…
3. Gives you an interactive media experience through:
• Radio Reporter Feature:: you can send pictures, audio, text, and video from your phone to the broadcaster
• Notification Feature: you will be able to receive information about the latest news, programs, contests and sport competition results directly from your broadcaster
• Flash Poll Feature: let your voice be heard, by answering to the hottest questions and polls the Radio will address to you.
Download it now! It’s not just a Radio, it’s your next community!
Thank you for using our app! We are constantly working to improve it and offer better versions to our users.
This update includes bug fixes and minor improvements.
If you like our app, please give us a review. We appreciate your feedback!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.