All the magic you could wish and so much more with "TALKING PRINCESS”
FEEL LIKE A TRUE PRINCESS
TALKING PRINCESS can do so much more than just talk, she not only responds to your touch and repeats what you say, she’ll also: sing with the birds and dance with the flowers! You’ll feel like a princess when you choose her dresses, and then color in your Princess! You can record a video, upload it to YouTube, Facebook or send it to your friend’s
TALKING PRINCESS has everything your children wants, beautiful melodic music, a cute design and it’s guarantees fun with touch sensitive interactivity, quality content and loads of child-friendly features.
WHAT TO DISCOVER TALKING PRINCESS!
* Talk to her and she’ll repeat everything you say.
* Discover all her movements.
* Have fun singing with the birds.
* She’ll sing surrounded by beautiful flowers.
* Dress- up your princess.
* Listen to the classical melodies in the music box.
* Feel like a real princess and share it with your friends.
* Record your personal video and share it with everyone.
AND THAT’S NOT ALL.... Two high quality musical instruments
TALKING PRINCESS includes two fun musical instruments:
1. BIRDS: Click on the little birds to hear them sing
2. DANCING FLOWERS: Click on the flowers and play your own tunes
Fun mini-games two:
PRINCESS PLAYING includes two super fun mini-games.
1. DRESS-UP YOUR PRINCESS: Change her dress, hairstyles, necklaces, and share your personally styled Princess with your friends.
2. COLOR IN YOUR PRINCESS: Have fun coloring your princess and share your pictures with friends.
DREAM MODE: (sleep mode)
While the princess dances, classical melodies will play from a music box. Your children can fall fast asleep accompanied by the sweet sound of the music box.
IMPORTANT FOR USERS
Your iPod touch, iPhone or iPhone needs a microphone or a connected headset, otherwise you will not be able to record your voice and TALKING PRINCESS will not repeat what you say.
Ratings and Reviews
This App crashes a lot. I click it, it comes up, then I touch the button where you dress her up, and it freezes up then crashes. Other than that, it's real fun. The frog is cute. Oh, and I think that when you dress her up that should be what she looks like when you go back. Her voice sounds so much like talking Lila's and Tom's. (That's a bad thing, by the way.)
For those of you who like to annoy people, touch her crown and see what happens!!!!!! :)
It's a Kids' App For Crying Out Loud!
What's with this? I normally try to give nice, sophisticated reviews, but this is horrid. I wanted to recommend this to my 6-year-old little sister, but I can't. For one, it takes too long to respond to you. Then there is a 'Sexy Singles' ad on the bottom! My sister even came up to me and asked, "What does sexy mean?" For goodness sakes, it's a kids' app, guys...
My three year old grand daughter loves the Talking Princess. She plays with her until the battery is drained. Keeps her occupied.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.