Talking Ted is a soundboard mobile application that has animated video along with your favorite lines from the movie. You can control Ted's actions and record a video of his actions to share with your friends!
In the live action/CG-animated comedy, TED 2 Seth MacFarlane tells the story of newlywed couple Ted and Tami-Lynn wanting to have a baby, but in order to qualify to be a parent, Ted will have to prove he's a person in a court of law.
Own it on Digital HD now and Blu-ray on Dec 15.
***Enable WiFi to install application.
-New “TED LIBS” functionality. Choose from different categories to make your own and share with your friends!
-General stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is stupid
The microphone will not even work for it he cannot hear me and say what I say what talking Tom or talking Angela and this is really inappropriate for kids how is this even on the App Store
I would recommend teens and adults to play this because it has smoking, salty stuff, and couse words.
Who's voice is that?
I din't know who's voice you guys used, but it definitely isn't Seth MacFarlane's.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 253.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.