Lots of multiple timers with human time telling: 'leave for school in 15 minutes', ‘baby time in 30 minutes'...
All our timers in this app talk also from the background, talk over other apps, phone calls(only for you to hear), videos, browsing, chatting, youtube, navigation, car bluetooth, earphone..
E.g. You set up a 50 minutes target time for the ‘exercise ends' timer. Whenever you later tap on this timer, it will countdown 50 minutes. During the countdown you will receive voice messages e.g.:
‘exercise ends in 30 minutes'
‘exercise ends in 3 minutes’…
Imagine running in the park, listening to music on your iPhone and still receiving the timer alerts you selected.
Even a minute by minute countdown.
COUNT TO TIME - REPEATING TIMERS
E.g. You set the 'leave for work' timer to 8:52 AM. Every day you will receive voice messages, e.g.:
at 8:22 AM - 'leave for work in 30 minutes'
at 8:47 AM - 'leave for work in 5 minutes'
at 8:52 AM - 'leave for work at this moment’ ...
These above are just possible examples.
Lots of Included timers:
take pills, be at work, movie starts,
start of study time,study time ends,
parking meter,taxi arrival,
leave for work,for school,for the pub,for the party,for home,
baby time,doing the washing,doing exercises,
meeting starts,meeting ends,presentation starts,
movie starts, take pills,
shop opens,shop closes...
• MULTIPLE TIMERS - Run several talking timers at the same time with human time telling
• TIMERS ALSO RUN IN THE BACKGROUND - Receive the spoken sound alerts even when other apps are running, or your iPhone, iPad, iPod is locked or switched off (but not totally powered down)
• SINGLE TAP - Just tap a timer to start or stop it. Timers remember your previous settings
• NO NEED TO LOOK OR TOUCH - just listen
• SET THE FREQUENCY - set a different one for each timer
• READY TO GO - Use out of the box values for trigger times, frequencies, or setup your own preferences
• ALERTS AFTER THE TIMER HAS EXPIRED - Especially great for the important timers
• CURRENT TIME CLOCK - analog or digital
• COUNTDOWN CLOCK - remaining hours and minutes, analog or digital
• ALPHABETS for the clock: Arabic,Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Cyrillic, Western 24 hours clock and a lot more…
• CLOCKFACE TEXT
• POWER SAVING EFFICIENCY - Almost no power drain even with lots of running timers and messages from the background
• now also runs on IOS8
• Voiceover support
DON'T BELIEVE US!
Try our other apps with very similar, yet so different functionality.
Some of these apps are now free.
All are talking apps (except for the KCOLC):
*ALMOST TIME - fully talking hourly time telling, for the people who are always late. Set it up e.g. for 10 minutes before, then it will tell you at 7:50 AM 'it is almost 8 o'clock'.
*TALKING CHEF TIMERS TO CHECK - fully talking tea timer and pasta timer. It will tell you e.g.: 'the tea says: only 3 minutes left', 'the pasta says: the time is up now'.
*KCOLC CLOCK - clocks in different alphabets. The clock runs normally or backwards, in 12 or 24 hour mode.
**TALKING CHEF TIMERS - similar to this TIMERS and TALKING CHEF TIMERS TO CHECK, with lots of included timers, speaks in English dialects.Analog, digital clock, countdown clock. It will tell you e.g.: 'the egg says - only 3 minutes left to go'
*TALKING CLOCK - talking hourly and 'almost' hourly clock (almost time included), speaks English dialects. Binary time telling also included. Clock face with different alphabets, analog, digital clock, 12 or 24 hour clock, normal or backwards clock.
*TALKING CLOCK 2 - hourly talking clock, speaks: US English, Chinese, Arabic, Spanish. Clock face with different alphabets. Binary time telling, analog clock, 12 or 24 hour clock, normal or backwards clock.
*DECIDE - helps you make decisions in an effective and also a fun way, e.g. should we proceed with what we are doing?
- iOS 8.3 version compatible!
- runs under iOS 7.1 and up.
- 10 additional timers (with 18 separate messages each)
Some examples of these sound messages:
exercise starts in 3 minutes
dinner starts in 15 minutes
movie starts in an hour
have a drink at this moment (for people who watch their water intake)
take morning, midday, evening, night pills in a minute (e.g. to support taking pills 4 times per day, e.g. in 6 hour intervals)
be at work in 30 minutes
start of day in 5 minutes
- additional error checks and messages were added to help the user to enable local notifications
- new icon showing TIMERS, to differentiate from the single timer TIMER
- to save memory some startup messages had been deleted (e.g. timer is starting now), a short beep will sound instead
- some minor changes, nothing serious, basically the app has already been quite solid.
Please delete the previous version of this app before upgrading.
If you run an older OS, please download the previous version of this app.
Ratings and Reviews
Love This App!
I use both Hugo’s Talking Clock and Talking Reminders apps. When I moved from BlackBerry to iPhone a few years ago, the one thing I really missed were some of the time management advantages of the BlackBerry. Timers and alerts on BlackBerry seemed more customizable. Not as much on iPhone. I went looking for apps that would help and I found these two: Talking Clock and Talking Reminders. They are terrific and just what I wanted.
There is some set up work in getting these apps to be customized to your individual preferences. After you get that done, the apps work flawlessly and I’ve been using them for several years.
People near you will either love them or hate them. I regularly get comments like … “That is so amazing that your phone tells you it’s lunch time.” Sometimes you’ll find a few grouches who will say … “Does your phone do that all the time?” I have my settings customized to tell me the time at the top of the hour (with Talking Clock) and then about 1/2 dozen reminders during the day … go to work, lunch, etc).
If you are looking for a time management tool for your iPhone, I highly recommend the Hugo apps. As I noted, I’ve been using them for several years and I would miss them a lot if I didn’t have them on my iPhone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.