"Tallowmere is a cracking game. It returns to the roots of roguelikes when games were just fun instead of bogged down in endless menus and options."
– Pocket Gamer
"This is a deceptively engaging ride with plenty of unexpected, organic moments to remember fondly."
Raise your shield. Embrace Lady Tallowmere's ever-changing dungeons. How far can you make it?
• Roguelike platformer
• Randomly-generated rooms, each bigger than the last
• Seven tiers of loot, ranging from Basic to Otherworldly
• Single-player mode (use touchscreen or MFi Controller)
• Two-player local co-op mode (requires two MFi Controllers)
• Game Center support for leaderboards and achievements
• iCloud support
• Sacrificial kittens
To those who will be lured into Lady Tallowmere's dungeons: good luck.
Please note: Tallowmere features blood and dismembered body parts. Blood can be toggled on or off in-game.
• Finnish – translated by Tomi Turkki & Olli-Samuli Lehmus
• French – translated by Christophe Braguy
• German – translated by Spiffosi, sePL, & John Westfield
• Italian – translated by Luca Pattarini
• Japanese – translated by Teyon Japan
• Polish – translated by Maciej Ułanowicz
• Portuguese-Brazil – translated by Lucas Videla
• Russian – translated by Tycho Davidianus
• Simplified Chinese – translated by Kai Shao
• Slovenian – translated by Alen Korez
• Spanish – translated by Jose M. Gaspar
• Turkish – translated by A. Ozkal
• Added support for iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max.
• Portuguese-Brazil – translated by Lucas Videla.
• Slovenian – translated by Alen Korez.
• Fixed thousand-separators not being added for numbers surpassing 1,000,000.
• Fixed a souls-related crash that could occur if red, green, and purple souls were disabled via the Punisher.
• Fixed a rare issue where loading could stall after the title screen.
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone X Support Brings This Back To Page 1
A great Rogue-ish platformer with plenty of variety and personality. Got a friend and a couple of MiFi controllers? 2-player co-op is ridiculously fun.
Pro-Tip: Take my word for it, Rocket launchers are NOT for close quarters combat.
Difficult, challenging, fun. I own the PC version of this game on steam as well.
Simply awful. Repetitive music. RNG makes certain bosses with certain weapons impossible. Gameplay is repetitive. There’s no incentive, no sense of progression, skill-wise or otherwise. Nothing. What a waste.
- Chris McFarland
- 256.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch (6th generation).
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Chris McFarland
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.