Tally Counter Pro
By Pixel Research Labs, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
An attractive counter with multiple tallies.
- Apple Watch app, change your counters on your Apple Watch.
- Today extension, change your counters from your lock screen or notification center.
- List view. See all your tallies at a glance.
- Page view. Focus on one tally with large, easy to hit buttons.
- Reset a tally with undo.
- Reset all tallies.
- Set a custom reset value.
- Set a custom limit value.
- Set custom increment and decrement amounts.
- Set the value of tallies by flicking the individual digits.
- Option for silent operation.
- Option for left handed operation.
- Option for displaying the value of any of the counters on the app icon.
- Change the name of any tally.
- Add notes to any tally.
- Export as CSV file.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
A great new update.
- Watch app, change your counters on your Apple Watch.
- Today view, change your counters on your lock screen or in notification center.
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.
- Larger counter display.
- Squished bugs.
- In 2.1.3 fixed the issue where the name of the watch app did not appear correctly.
Please remember to rate Tally Counter Pro if you like it. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
4 starts for a very important thing missing!
As a tally counter is the best in the app store. I use it every day for very important tasks as inventory and re-count of products. The only thing missing that is a need for people that bought this because of the 'pro' behind the name is there is no way to send an email or printout of the count log of the day with your notes and all that. Go ahead and add that feature and I will add my missing star
A Wonderful App & Very Helpful Counter
I use the Tally Pro app for my monthly exercise program. Currently, I have 5 counters in simultaneous use in one display: Counter 1: Session, Counter 2: Set, Counter 3 Push-ups, Counter 4 Squats & Toe Raises, Counter 5 Thigh Adduction.
The first 7 days of my monthly program require morning, mid-day, and evening workout sessions, which are tracked as follows:
Counter 1 Session (am, mid-day, or pm).
Counter 2 Set (tracks the 6 sets that I do for each session).
Counter 3 Push-ups (tracks reps for each set)
Counter 4 Squat & Toe Raise (tracks reps for each set)
Counter 5 Thigh Adduction (tracks reps for each set)
The Tally Pro app is simple, yet functional, and it allows multiple counters to be simultaneously viewed at the same time.
Good with Apple Watch
This is a great counter and I use it mainly to count my daily cigarettes for cutting back purposes. I particularly like the Apple Watch integration. I can add a count right on my wrist.
The only thing I'd like to see is an in-app weekly/monthly summary. An option to reset every day, and then data records to see progress over time would be great.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 16, 2015
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Pixel Research Labs, Inc.
- © Pixel Research Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.