An attractive counter with multiple tallies.
- Apple Watch app, change your counters on your Apple Watch.
- Today extension, change your counters from your lock screen or notification center.
- List view. See all your tallies at a glance.
- Page view. Focus on one tally with large, easy to hit buttons.
- Reset a tally with undo.
- Reset all tallies.
- Set a custom reset value.
- Set a custom limit value.
- Set custom increment and decrement amounts.
- Set the value of tallies by flicking the individual digits.
- Option for silent operation.
- Option for left handed operation.
- Option for displaying the value of any of the counters on the app icon.
- Change the name of any tally.
- Add notes to any tally.
- Export as CSV file.
A great new update.
- Watch app, change your counters on your Apple Watch.
- Today view, change your counters on your lock screen or in notification center.
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus support.
- Larger counter display.
- Squished bugs.
- In 2.1.3 fixed the issue where the name of the watch app did not appear correctly.
Please remember to rate Tally Counter Pro if you like it. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
More than simple Talley counter
I have a medical condition that requires me to count the number of incidents of the problem each day; since I am trying to get them to zero when the problem has been eliminated. I knew keeping pencil and paper would work but a little too low tech.
Talley Pro works great. One recommended new feature, in addition to the count, store the date and time of each Talley with the stroke would be fantastic!
4 starts for a very important thing missing!
As a tally counter is the best in the app store. I use it every day for very important tasks as inventory and re-count of products. The only thing missing that is a need for people that bought this because of the 'pro' behind the name is there is no way to send an email or printout of the count log of the day with your notes and all that. Go ahead and add that feature and I will add my missing star
Thanks for your feedback. You can share a summary of your counters in the current version of the app. On the counter list screen just tap the share button in the upper right corner of the screen. You will be given the choice to share text or a CSV file. The text contains the names of the counters and the count. The CSV file contains the names of the counters, the count, when the counter was created and the notes. You can send the summary to any destination that is available in the standard share sheet.
If you have any other questions please email our support at email@example.com.
A Wonderful App & Very Helpful Counter
I use the Tally Pro app for my monthly exercise program. Currently, I have 5 counters in simultaneous use in one display: Counter 1: Session, Counter 2: Set, Counter 3 Push-ups, Counter 4 Squats & Toe Raises, Counter 5 Thigh Adduction.
The first 7 days of my monthly program require morning, mid-day, and evening workout sessions, which are tracked as follows:
Counter 1 Session (am, mid-day, or pm).
Counter 2 Set (tracks the 6 sets that I do for each session).
Counter 3 Push-ups (tracks reps for each set)
Counter 4 Squat & Toe Raise (tracks reps for each set)
Counter 5 Thigh Adduction (tracks reps for each set)
The Tally Pro app is simple, yet functional, and it allows multiple counters to be simultaneously viewed at the same time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.