TALLY is a simple tool to help you track absolutely anything.
Some uses for TALLY:
• Tracking habits
• Tracking medications / vitamins
• Daily planner / to-do list
• Pain journal
• Symptom tracking
• Mood tracking
• Finding patterns in your life
Whether you’re trying to track how many times you ate vegetables this week, how many cups of coffee you drank, or whether or not you took your vitamins today, TALLY can help you get where you want to go.
With its simple and encouraging interface, logging activity is a delight. Each TALLY box will tell you the current tracker count and how long it's been since you last logged activity.
Each tracker is fully customizable. Set your tracker to reset every day, week, month, year or never. Use TALLY's charts, calendars, and notes to analyze activity and detect any progress or patterns. The main screen will display all of your trackers. You can use a filter to display your trackers in a way that makes sense to you. Want to share you activity? Tally can export your data, including timestamps, to a CSV file that you can share and open in any spreadsheet program.
Tally is FREE for up to 3 trackers. For more than 3, upgrade to the Premium Version.
• Quick logging with a Widget and Apple Watch app
• Tracking on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, or ever basis
• Easily view progress with statistics
• Multiple reminders for each tracker
• Fun color options let you customize your list
• Easy to edit activities in the past
• Exportable CSV data (Premium Version Only)
• Backup to Dropbox and iCloud (Premium Version Only)
• Passcode protection (Premium Version Only)
TALLY contains subscriptions for the Growth Bundle, which is an optional monthly or annual subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan's price. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase.
• iCloud Backup is finally here! Backup your data to your iCloud account in the SETTINGS.
• TALLY is now part of our new Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to our most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. Look for 'What's the Growth Bundle?' in the SETTINGS to learn more.
• Passcode access now with Face ID.
• If your day is set to reset AFTER midnight, TALLY will now show you your habit list based on your 'adjusted day' rather than the current time. We also fixed a bug where counts were being added to the previous day if you added the count after midnight.
Has TALLY impacted your life in some way? Help us improve the app by telling us all about it. Look for the link in SETTINGS to share your story.
As always, thanks to users for all the feedback. A big thanks to all who have left ratings and reviews as well. All your efforts are a huge help.
Ratings and Reviews
Had problems at first but now I love it
I used the free version for a couple weeks but then upgraded for the one time 3.99 fee. I’ve used other goal tracking apps with varying success, but I really like the simple, straightforward nature of this. I choose a goal like eating three servings of produce a day, and I can check my progress each day. You can set it to reset everyday, week, month, year, or never, whatever makes most sense for your goal. When I had a problem I emailed the developers and got an almost immediate response that helped me solve the problem. I find this motivating but not annoying or stressful like some goal setting things I’ve tried. I’ve heard that where performance is measured, performance improves. This app helps me keep track of my performance and progress in things that are important to me. Love it!
The best tally app out there
It just is. Simple sometimes means it's like your 10 year old nephew coded it. This is simple in a sleek and fun way, and it's imminently customizable with great options for visualization. I paid for the upgrade over a year ago and I don't regret it one bit. Admittedly, I moved across the country, forgot to keep up with it for a few months, and after a couple of dalliances with a couple of other tally apps, I have to say this one is still the best out there.
I feel like it might have been SLIGHTLY more prompt to register or edit a tally a version or two back, but I hope they're going to get on fixing that soon. It's not a big deal, and this app still blows me away in how effective and motivating it is.
If you like to read reviews before you purchase an app, then you are just like me. This app is simply just awesome. I’ll tell you why I love it and how I use it.
I use this app everyday. I use it primarily to track my fitness goals. You can customize the app for many options. I keep track of my pushups, pull-ups, dips and various other exercises. You can see your progress for different timeframes, ie. week month and year.
I have one athlete that I train for basketball and I keep track of her fitness progress as well. You can set up a filter so you can see only what you want. I’m am super happy with this purchase.
- treebetty LLC
- 95.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 treebetty LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One-Time Upgrade $4.99
- Growth Bundle: Monthly $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.