The TAMU Zika app is designed to present information about the Zika virus such as transmission and prevention in an easy to read format. A brief survey allows users to upload container counts found at various locations to identify potential breeding grounds for mosquitos that may carry Zika.
Minor text changes.
- Texas A&M University (Department of Geography)
- 13.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Texas A&M University
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.