Like to dine out? Like to help people in need? TANGOTAB IT!
TangoTab is a free mobile app that helps users discover great restaurants nearby, but there is one thing that makes TangoTab really stick out... Every time you use TangoTab at a partner restaurant, TangoTab feeds a person in need through food charity in your community.
You can help end hunger in your community. As of May 2016, TangoTab users have fed over 1.5 million people in need. You can also feed more people by getting your friends involved. For each friend that you invite who downloads the app, we feed 5 people and they feed 5 more.
• Discover thousands of restaurants in over 10 cities
• Find the restaurant you like and click ‘Count Me In’
• Upon arrival at the restaurant, go into ‘My Meals’ and find the restaurant you are at. Open that option and click ‘TangoTab It’
• If there is an offer, show the confirmation code to your serve. No offer? Just continue dining like you normally would. We take care of the feeding person in need.
• TangoTab donates the cost of a meal to a local food bank every time you use the app
• In the app you can find stories about the people that we are feeding, request new restaurants, cities and more
Download the TangoTab app and start making a difference when you dine out today!
Want to get in touch with us?
- Migration to xcode version 10.1, Swift 4.2, FB SDK v4.4.0
- App size optimization
- phone number formatting support by country
- removal of non apple branding from webpages shown in app
- distance in km or mile depending upon user's country
- UI fix for reward popup
- Added Feed the City screen
Ratings and Reviews
I gotta TangoTab it!!!
I started using this app in April of 2017. I was so excited to learn of their vision to feed those with food insecurities all around the globe, and to see that by using this app, I could help in the mission. I travel all the time for work, and it is great to know that I can make every meal that I dine out matter, just by checking in at participating restaurants, no matter where I am in the country. I don’t spend any extra money than what I’m already spending to dine there, and by remembering to check in on the app, I can feed someone in need. It feels so good to know that I am making an impact in the lives of those less fortunate, in a super easy way. And it is so exciting to see the number of those that I have personally fed, continue to rise! It is so infectious that I have shared it with those that I come in contact with, Co-workers from all over the US & Canada, EVEN COMPLETE STRANGERS! Way to be World Changers TangoTab, and thanks for allowing me to be one too!
Doesn’t ever work
I don’t ever use it bc it doesn’t ever work...even though I eat out all the time. I eat out at least twice a day. Every day. But either the app isn’t registering that I’m actually at the restaurant or the restaurant isn’t included. Most places I go aren’t included. I don’t have time to constantly make requests for every restaurant I go to be included. Super sad for the people I could have helped. And honestly I go to Starbucks every day. That should at least work but it never does. There’s got to be a better way...and yes of course my phone/version is compatible...
Great app. Easy to use with lots of participating restaurants. Love the Feed the City Events as well. It’s such an easy way to help out people in your community.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.