By Tangoe Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You no longer need to call IT to connect your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your corporate infrastructure. Using Tangoe Mobile, you can self-authenticate, authorize, and configure your iOS device without help from IT. In addition, Tangoe Mobile offers real time tracking of your device’s usage, helping prevent bill shock.
Using Tangoe Mobile you can:
- Quickly connect to and enroll your device with your corporate network
- Ensure you have the latest corporate policies and configuration information
- Automatically gain access to email and network resources
- Avoid excessive costs when traveling internationally
- Enable your IT department to assist you with device issues
- Receive important alerts and notifications from your IT department
- Measure your data and roaming usage in real-time, and then compares it with your telecom plan
- Receive alarms on your mobile device as you use up data
Note: Tangoe Mobile requires Tangoe's Mobile Device Manager (MDM) Server and rTEM Solution for full functionality.
Please verify that your company is utilizing Tangoe MDM and/or rTEM before downloading this app.
Tangoe rTEM requires multitasking and will therefore not function on some older devices.
Extended use of Location Services can decrease your battery life.
What's New in Version 14.2.118
Fixed issue with long device creation time
Fixed issue with registration token connection on iOS 9
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 07, 2016
- Version: 14.2.118
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Tangoe Inc
- Copyright © 2005-2016 Tangoe, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.