Tank Battle: North Africa Lite
By Hunted Cow Studios Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sequel to the hugely popular strategy game Tank Battle: 1944! Take command as the British Commonwealth and U.S. forces fight the Germans in the North African theatre and lead your battalion to victory in challenging tactical battles.
Fight for control of North Africa during WWII. Utilize new mechanics, such as flanking, 'move and shoot', troop transports and veteran units. With over 25 unit types Tank Battle: North Africa is an epic strategy game including detailed battles that will keep you coming back for more!
Key Game Features:
● 5 Mission First Strike Tutorial Campaign.
● 8 Mission Invasion Campaign.
● Over 25 Unit Types including:
- M3 light and Medium tanks
- British Crusader II
- British 2pdr anti-tank gun and 2pdr Portee
- Jeeps with 0.5" MG
- American Bazooka Team
- German Panzer I, II, IIIJ and IVf1
● Features British, American and German forces.
● Flank Attacks
● High Definition World War II Graphics.
● Hours of Gameplay.
● 2 Pass & Play Multiplayer Scenarios.
● Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
● Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)
Find us on Facebook - facebook.com/tankbattlenorthafrica
Follow us on Twitter - @TankBattleNA
Game Forum - forums.huntedcow.com/tankbattlena
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2013 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. © 2013 HexWar Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
What's New in Version 1.2
Added new free mission to the Invasion Campaign.
This one's a bit flawed.
Bought the 1st one but with this version I really like being able to fire after movement. Flaws/Bugs:
- 50% of time Firing deducts no points regardless of which unit you're engaging or which unit you're using.
- inconsistency with Unit hit point damage, such as multiple Armor units will give either 0 or 1 damage points against Infantry & same goes for Infantry vs Infantry. Armor vs Armor is better, but not equal to the higher damage an AI unit will inflict.
- so far all missions, I get NO replacements while the Enemy AI gets them every other round.
On graphics - the same quality as the 1st game but without zoom. I would hardly call it HD. I also did come across 1 map so far (just starting mission 4) where the Graphics looked rather Cartoony, couldn't tell what the Unit was until I clicked on it. I'll wait for the next Non-German game, getting sick of the opponents. What about an Iraq/ Desert Storm campaign.
Great estrategy game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 17, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 108 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hunted Cow Studios Ltd.
- © 2013 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.