By Magitech Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In Tank Cavalry - Panzer Destroyer, you are assigned to command a tank platoon during WWII. Go head to head with a variety of enemy tanks in two exciting campaigns. Play as either the Allied forces or as the Germans to immerse yourself in the history of tank warfare. Use smoke screens and your wit to destroy your enemies and prove your skills as a tank commander.
- Choose from two campaigns to experience Allied forces and German tanks each with different strengths.
- Battle through 20 exciting missions in Campaign mode with a variety of mission goals such as pursuing the enemy, escaping and scouting.
- Select your level of difficulty before you start a campaign to create even more of a challenge.
- Timed missions and a mission containing a mine field create tension and thrills with every new mission.
- Control your tank by pushing control sticks forward, which allows for an ease of movement. Feel the power of a tank at your fingertips!
- Battle as and against several different tank types such as Elefants, Fireflies, Tigers and Jagdpanthers.
- Use smoke screens tactfully to get in close to an enemy and destroy them.
- Test your skills in Quick Battle mode as you set your own battle parameters. Choose from a variety of battle grounds, nationalities and a wide selection of tanks for a unique experience every time.
- A variety of additional tanks that are not playable in Campaign mode are playable in Quick Battle mode such as the Japanese Ha-go.
- View a gallery in the Hall of Fame that contains tank statistics and images of over 15 major tanks from WWII.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Supports iPad and iPhone. The game is now a universal app.
- Updated game title and icon.
- Revised various game backgrounds.
- Now supports multi-tasking.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Great concept but . . .
Controls will drive you crazy they are so frustrating. Impossible to steer tank, turn turret, and shoot all at once. Would suggest dropping the sliders on each side (for vehicle control) for push buttons for forward and back. The siders are very awkward. An option to have the turret train and shoot automatically would help. As it is, the best tactic is to sit still, if you can, in order to concentrate on shooting. There is a lot of good stuff to this design. I would like to see it develop less as a toy and more as a tactical game.
Good game stop complaining about the speed there tanks but on quick battle plz put on allies too.
I can't even go backwards! I can't shoot while on the move. The turret keeps moving when I want it to stop. The tanks are to slow and the reload time is long!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 20, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Magitech Corporation
- © 2010 Magitech Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.