By Game Insight, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th generation are not supported!
Tank Domination is a free-to-play MMO action game for mobile devices that throws you into the thick of modern armored vehicle combat!
Press about the game:
- "I can attest to some very solid, chunky, professional-looking 3D graphics and tank-driving action that - reassuringly - looks and feels like the tank driving in games like Call of Duty 2".
- "Players drive a tank of their choosing around an open war zone, taking place in a dystopic near future that hopefully won’t come to pass, where mercenaries settle their differences with tanks. Actually, that sounds pretty cool".
Year 2023. The world is controlled by corporations that have started an all-out war for planet's resources. Law and order are obsolete, the only rule that counts now is the rule of the gun.
Every corporation commands its very own army of mercenaries. You are one of these ruthless professionals. Select an armored killing machine, modify and upgrade it to get an advantage over the enemy, and hurry to the front lines to crush him!
Official Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/TankDomination
• Real-time armored vehicle combat;
• Detailed realistic 3D;
• Unique maps in three different regions of the world;
• Destructible environment: knock down walls and buildings;
• Realistic physics
• 10 on 10 team PvP that combines the depth of a tactical strategy with the thrill and intensity of an action;
• 30 different vehicles, including the devastating SPGs: modern models as well as hi-tech prototypes
• 700+ ammo types;
• 900+ modifications: Running Gear, Turret, Main Gun, and other modules can be modified to raise your vehicle's stats;
• 30+ special items: First Aid Kits, Repair Kits, Reactive Armor, Mines, Compensators, Mufflers, Camouflage Nets, and many more;
• Quick-message system: coordinate actions with your teammates;
• Intuitive controls: double tap to select a target and tap again to rain fire on it!
• Colonel John Killgor voice - Michael Ironside!
What's New in Version 1.11
- Battles now end at the exact moment the timer runs out.
- You can now adjust the size of the joystick on your iPads.
- The algorithm of certain probability modifiers has been changed. Higher values now occur more often.
- The high camera angle has been changed. The camera will no longer drop vertically when you are moving the turret up with the joystick.
- Enemy nicknames are no longer displayed in combat: they will only appear in combat reports.
- Two tanks have been added in test mode: The FV4201 Chieftain and the FV4030 Challenger. They will only be available to our testers, but during that time you will encounter the new models in battle. After the testing and debugging is done, the new vehicles will become available to everyone.
- A discount deal is now available for tanks of levels 4-30. This offer does not apply to the T-90, FV4201 Chieftain, and FV4030 Challenger.
- To make the game run more smoothly, we've lowered the quality of the graphics on SD devices.
Battles on large maps are now 8x8.
- The Model 4 Turret is back on the T-90 Tank. Also, horizontal plane of T-90's hull is now parallel to the ground.
- A position for $1 has been added in the bank, and the position for $75 has been removed.
- Discontinued Visas have been removed from the Store.
-A T-90 Starter Pack is now available.
I play on an iPod 5 touch and the lag is real I cannot play under the amount of lag I get most other people seem not to have a problem with it but I do and what would make it better for me and the remaining few with the problem is optional graphics level so I could have high or low graphics which would stop my lag also I agree with the credits thing other people complain about I quite playing for a while because the only thing I was doing was loosing credits if u could perm discount stuff 2%-5% it would be great I don't like exact digits but anything lower than curent costs are perfect also I believe if u get all the knots and kinks worked out that this would be better than the mobile version of world of tanks (only the mobile thou)👍
My pros and cons
I love the game and have absolutely no problems except the fact that the m60a1 (which i thought would be somewhat good) actually is TERRIBLE and some tanks are WAY too over priced. I understand that the companys' goal is to make money from people buying credits and warbucks but some tanks are outrageously expensive and if your not the best player, you tend to lose more credits than you gain so you eventually have to buy credits in order to get better tanks. Aside from that I encourage everyone to het the game because it is truly a wonderful pastime.
Although the graphics are great and the shop is amazing in its detail, the problem is the multiplayer:
1.) Getting into the multiplayer takes like 5 minutes (or more).
2.) Almost all the time, there are never enough players on your team, and the enemy has an overwhelming number of strong tanks.
3.) The controls are HARD to use. You can barely move your aim when your trying to snipe a tank, and apparently the direction your arm is pointing to happens to be the direction the body will ALWAYS follow, so you can't really shoot from the sides or behind. The tanks also seem to move TOO slow...
If you fix these problems, then I will re-download the application and give it five stars.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 09, 2014
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 1.31 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Game Insight LLC
- © Game Insight, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 2100 warbucks$9.99
- 800 warbucks$3.99
- 4320 warbucks$19.99
- 56000 credits$3.99
- 147000 credits$9.99
- 4320 warbucks$19.99
- 2100 warbucks$9.99
- 200 warbucks$0.99
- 800 warbucks$3.99
- 302400 credits$19.99