By Game Insight
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPORTANT: iPhone 4 and iPod touch 4th generation are not supported!
Tank Domination is a free-to-play MMO action game for mobile devices that throws you into the thick of modern armored vehicle combat!
Press about the game:
- "I can attest to some very solid, chunky, professional-looking 3D graphics and tank-driving action that - reassuringly - looks and feels like the tank driving in games like Call of Duty 2".
- "Players drive a tank of their choosing around an open war zone, taking place in a dystopic near future that hopefully won’t come to pass, where mercenaries settle their differences with tanks. Actually, that sounds pretty cool".
Year 2023. The world is controlled by corporations that have started an all-out war for planet's resources. Law and order are obsolete, the only rule that counts now is the rule of the gun.
Every corporation commands its very own army of mercenaries. You are one of these ruthless professionals. Select an armored killing machine, modify and upgrade it to get an advantage over the enemy, and hurry to the front lines to crush him!
Official Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/TankDomination
• Real-time armored vehicle combat;
• Detailed realistic 3D;
• Unique maps in three different regions of the world;
• Destructible environment: knock down walls and buildings;
• Realistic physics
• 10 on 10 team PvP that combines the depth of a tactical strategy with the thrill and intensity of an action;
• 30 different vehicles, including the devastating SPGs: modern models as well as hi-tech prototypes
• 700+ ammo types;
• 900+ modifications: Running Gear, Turret, Main Gun, and other modules can be modified to raise your vehicle's stats;
• 30+ special items: First Aid Kits, Repair Kits, Reactive Armor, Mines, Compensators, Mufflers, Camouflage Nets, and many more;
• Quick-message system: coordinate actions with your teammates;
• Intuitive controls: double tap to select a target and tap again to rain fire on it!
• Colonel John Killgor voice - Michael Ironside!
What's New in Version 1.11
- Battles now end at the exact moment the timer runs out.
- You can now adjust the size of the joystick on your iPads.
- The algorithm of certain probability modifiers has been changed. Higher values now occur more often.
- The high camera angle has been changed. The camera will no longer drop vertically when you are moving the turret up with the joystick.
- Enemy nicknames are no longer displayed in combat: they will only appear in combat reports.
- Two tanks have been added in test mode: The FV4201 Chieftain and the FV4030 Challenger. They will only be available to our testers, but during that time you will encounter the new models in battle. After the testing and debugging is done, the new vehicles will become available to everyone.
- A discount deal is now available for tanks of levels 4-30. This offer does not apply to the T-90, FV4201 Chieftain, and FV4030 Challenger.
- To make the game run more smoothly, we've lowered the quality of the graphics on SD devices.
Battles on large maps are now 8x8.
- The Model 4 Turret is back on the T-90 Tank. Also, horizontal plane of T-90's hull is now parallel to the ground.
- A position for $1 has been added in the bank, and the position for $75 has been removed.
- Discontinued Visas have been removed from the Store.
-A T-90 Starter Pack is now available.
I play on an iPod 5 touch and the lag is real I cannot play under the amount of lag I get most other people seem not to have a problem with it but I do and what would make it better for me and the remaining few with the problem is optional graphics level so I could have high or low graphics which would stop my lag also I agree with the credits thing other people complain about I quite playing for a while because the only thing I was doing was loosing credits if u could perm discount stuff 2%-5% it would be great I don't like exact digits but anything lower than curent costs are perfect also I believe if u get all the knots and kinks worked out that this would be better than the mobile version of world of tanks (only the mobile thou)👍
Tank Domination? More like Tank Abomination!
Let's start this review with one word: Crap.
Let's continue this review with a phrase: This game is horrible now.
Let's further develop this review:
This game has gone to the wolves. Developers downgraded the game with every update, have no insight (intentional pun) on what they are doing to this game. They also do not interact with their player base nor have made any attempts to fix the issues they have made. They condone cheating. They do nothing to improve the speed of matchmaking (contrary to what WG has done with WoT Blitz). They made this game to "pay-to-win", more so than WoT games. The graphics of this game, although somewhat decent, do not compare to WoT Blitz and most certainly cannot compensate for the myriad of issues. To top this all off, there are a heaps of bugs that are not being fixed.
Let's start to conclude this review: The developers made a game with potential but in the end destroyed it, milked it for all it's worth, and abandoned it.
Let's further develop this conclusion: Should've-could've-didn't-ditch. I speak for the majority of players when I say I rate 0/10, would never install (0 stars please).
Let's end this like how hackers in the game end honest players: Uninstall.
NEW PLAYERS READ THIS!
Tank domination is one of the best mobile games i played, it offers a wide variety of tanks from the modern era. BUT! ALL OF YOU NEW PLAYERS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM. The game wont load it just stays in the LOADING SCREEN. The problem is...in the hangar there is a little BOX at the LEFT of the screen. Now in this box when you FIRST INSTALL the game there is an icon that says DOWNLOAD with an ARROW. CLICK on that BOX and let it DOWNLOAD. After that you can play this amazingly fun game on your device. I hoped this message helped some of you and will bring more players to the game. (Important words are capitalized)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 09, 2014
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 2.06 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Game Insight UAB
- © Game Insight, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- 2100 warbucks$9.99
- 800 warbucks$3.99
- 4320 warbucks$19.99
- 4320 warbucks$19.99
- 200 warbucks$0.99
- 56000 credits$3.99
- 2100 warbucks$9.99
- 147000 credits$9.99
- 800 warbucks$3.99
- 302400 credits$19.99