Worldwide Tank Services present API 653 Exam Preparation app designed for those that are preparing for the American Petroleum Institute's ( API) Individual Certification Program. The API-ICP credential is the most important and most widely accepted project management certification with a fast growing number of credential holders (over 530,000 by 30 April 2013).
Primary target audience are Inspection Engineers who are seeking API 653 certification. Other engineers, managers or technical staffs who are dealing with Steel Aboveground Storage Tanks used in the Petrochemical Industry will also benefit from this app.
The test is hard to pass and candidates should be perfectly prepared for it.
The App will offer two major functionalities to help candidates prepare for the exam.
1) Exam simulation -Following API's latest online exam format, the app will offer realistic testing scenario with 50 questions from the Open Book version and 100 Questions from Closed book section. Exam will time limited.
2) Flash Cards -The app will also offer flash cards to test your knowledge of the standards from the API 653 effectivity sheet.Flashcards are information bearing cards that helps one to understand and memorize things faster and easier and is widely used by professionals for self-study purpose. API flashcards include important topics from API exam effectivity sheet and provide questions from each chapter of the standard.
Worldwide Tank Services's Tank Inspector App helps get you ready to pass the challenging API- ICP exam
- Updated to the latest API effectivity sheet
- All questions will be picked random from a database of hundreds of questions.
- Practice full length exam from open and closed book available on your device
- Will you finish in time? keep tab on the time with our exam timer.
- Keep track of your previous 10 exam scores.
- Review your exam with correct answers and reference to the code.
- Flash card to brush up your understanding of the code
- Ability to enroll instantly in a 35 Hour Preparation Course
Prepare for API ICP Exam anytime and anywhere. API course content right at your hand ñ Download WTSís Tank Inspector app with exam and flashcards on your device and experience a new realm of study now.
Worldwide Tank Services (WTS) was formed in 1983 as Worldwide Testing Services but later changed its name to better reflect the companyís specialised services in integrity testing, project management of building and refurbishment of bulk storage tanks in the Oil & Gas Industry. WTS operate in South East Asia, Middle East and Australasia and have completed a number of projects in the USA.
The company pioneered the lifting of Bulk Storage Tanks using Air Bag lifting technique and has completed some 150 lifts to rehabilitate foundations and repair under floor corrosion. WTS is a regular contributor of technical papers on the process to the Australian Institute of Engineersí gatherings and tank conferences run by NACE in the USA.
In recent times the company has developed a training branch to share with others the technical knowledge and experience gained by us over more than 28 years.
We now also supply a comprehensive training service for pre-examination courses to persons wishing to qualify to the American Petroleum Institute ñ Individual Certification Program in:
API 653 Tank Inspection,
API 580 Risk Based Inspection,
API 570 Authorised Piping Inspector,
API 577 Welding and Metallurgy,
API 571 Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry,
API 510 Authorised Vessel Inspector,
- Saxafork Pty Ltd
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Saxafork Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Flash Cards Pack $24.99
- Exam Pack $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.