Learn the universally popular and most widely published Chassidic Mystical Classic "Tanya" taught by Rabbi Krasnianski.
Over 600 hours of professionally produced Video and Audio classes. Clear, well-explained and extensive.
Rabbi Krasnianski classes cover:
• Tanya curriculum - From the ‘Lessons in Tanya’ series.
• Kabbalah - From the popular TV-Show ‘Kabbalah and The Psychology of The Soul’: The Inner-workings of the Mind and Soul According to Torah.
• Chassidus - From the ‘The Chassidic Gems series’: A Chassidic Perspective on everyday life.
• Jewish Holidays - A mystical exploration of the deeper meaning behind Jewish holiday observances.
Discover inner resource that could help you resolve the most troubling, vexing and intimate human dilemmas:
• Why is life such a struggle, a constant challenge?
• Why is my inner life so full of contradictions?
• How does one deal with anger, anxiety, unwholesome desires, jealousies, stress and emotional, mental and spiritual blockages?
• What is secret of developing loving and lasting personal Relationship?
• How does one attain genuine joy, satisfaction, and a general sense of wholesomeness?
Ratings and Reviews
I love this App! Each day I am able to learn a little bit of this deep text with Rabbi Krasnianski’s amazing insights. I am so happy you have put the enormous time and effort into such a project.
I do have some issues that need to be addressed:
1) For the first few chapters there was a narrator for the text, even though it is a bit over the top. But after a while we only barely hear some people reading (and at times poorly)who attend the class. Bring back a narrator so the words have better fidelity. This is a must if you can’t read along when you are driving, like I do.
2) Make it so the app remembers where you left off. I have to try and find my place each time.
3) In the Classes section, there is a section on the Jewish has holidays at the very bottom, but I can’t select it because it keeps slinging back to be hidden under the lower menu bar. This must just be a simple programming fix.
The Rabbi should have read the whole thing
You can barely hear some of the people talking..clearly its the Rabbis laziness masked behind the belief of having group communication, you are the teacher. Not the reform students..no need for music and a random person introduction (again the Rabbi trying to include people instead of speaking himself...good info btw
This is a good rough draft
Redo please and thank you
Great for long (and short) drives
It's like having a Tanya radio in the car
- HEN HARPAZ
- 72.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Vertigo, Chabad Upper East Side
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.