Tap is a simple application meant to allow anyone to keep track of the number of times an event occurs.
- Assists in forming new habits or breaking old ones by tracking a goal.
- Replaces the analog "clicker," typically used for counting people or inventory, but you can count anything you want.
- You can use it to track how many moves it takes you to beat your friend in chess.
- Unlimited counters!
- Siri Support
- Tap to increment the count
- Gesture support - Swipe down with two fingers to decrement the count
- Haptic Feedback
- Editable counter name
- Over 20 different button colors to choose from
- Counter reset
- Dark Mode
- Long press to sort counters
- Today Widget
- App Icon Shortcut for quickly creating a new counter
- x-callback-url Support
And many more to come...
x-callback-url Support. For details about how to use x-callback with Tap see http://lucky13.technology/projects/tap/xcallback/.
Ratings and Reviews
A million uses for this app!!
The uses for the app are endless. Whether it be to keep count of errors made while tracking a student reading or to tally the amount of certain behaviors by a student in the classroom, tap can help make tracking students super easy. These are just a couple ways I plan to use this app in the classroom. There are also countless ways to use this app outside of the classroom. What a great idea!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.