+++ This is the legacy version of Tap Forms. Tap Forms Organizer 5 + Secure Database is the new version which has many new features. If you have iOS 9 or newer, purchase version 5 instead of this version. +++
Tap Forms is a very powerful organizational tool designed to help you keep track of all your life's most important information.
+ Tap Forms for iPhone, iPad and Mac each sold separately +
++ Requires iOS 8 ++
Use Tap Forms to track your inventory at work and manage your household items at home. Great for insurance and accounting purposes! It's even great for managing your holiday gift lists.
If you're a master chef in the kitchen, you can use Tap Forms to manage your entire library of delicious cuisines.
Are you a movie buff but you have too many movies to keep track of? That's easy, since Tap Forms can help you categorize, rate, and manage your entire movie collection. Never forget who you've lent your movies to ever again.
And with built-in support for iCloud, now you can keep all your Tap Forms data on your iPhone and iPad in sync with your Mac. So when you're out at the store trying to remember if you already own a copy of The Terminator, just look it up on your iPhone using Tap Forms for iOS!
Speaking of looking up stuff, Tap Forms now has Saved Search Rules. With Saved Search Rules, you can create any number of filters that helps you find and sort through thousands of pieces of information as quickly as you can tap a button. It's your data just the way you want, in an instant!
• Designed exclusively for iOS 8
• AirDrop records to your nearby contacts.
• iCloud sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac
• Saved search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Built-in Backup & Restore
• 1Password Extension integrated to Web Site field.
• Document Picker support for accessing iCloud and other document service providers.
• Pick lists for quick data entry
• AES-256 bit encryption (individual fields or entire database)
• Import & Export standard CSV files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print record details
• Lightning fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
• Notify you of things that need your attention using alerts
• Retina graphics
• Barcode scanning of UPC/EAN and QR codes (iOS only)
Store 23 different types of information:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File attachments
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
Includes 33 built-in forms, such as:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Credit & debit cards
• Client call log
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Movie library
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• And More...
Start getting organized. Get your Tap Forms Organizer and Secure Database app now.
Compatibility update (for compatibility with formulas that may have been created in the new Tap Forms 5 version):
• Added IFEMPTY([Field], returnValue1, returnValue2) function to the calculation field.
• Added IFNOTEMPTY([Field], returnValue1, returnValue2) function to the calculation field.
• Added Migration feature to easily transfer your database to Tap Forms 5 (sold separately).
• Fixed crash when using the "in the period" date comparisons on Date Modified or Date Created fields.
=== New Version Tap Forms 5 ===
Tap Forms 5 is a completely new application from Tap Zapp Software. Look for it as a separate download on the store.
Version 5 has more than a dozen new features including:
• Multiple databases support
• Sync between devices with or without the cloud
• Photo Grid View
• Multiple photos support for each Photo field.
• Signature field
• And a whole lot more!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve used this for years and it was originally fantastic. But it’s nothing but glitches now and the creator won’t fix it because he got greedy and sold out for a new, expensive app with a worse interface than the original. I’ve contacted him several times looking for the original to be fixed so I could keep using it, and he just won’t do it and keeps trying to sell me the new one which I’ve already told him I tried and supremely disliked. Bottom line, don’t waste your time on any of his apps, he just abandons them and then tries to get you to spend more money on newer, inferior products.
Developer Response ,
Hi Ghashlycrumbs. I'm very sorry you feel this way about Tap Forms. I've been constantly developing Tap Forms for 10 years now. True, the older version 4 of Tap Forms that you're using is no longer being updated. The newer operating system versions require me to keep up with the changes there. The old version uses code that has been deprecated for years now that would require a big overhaul to allow it to be updated to support the newer iOS versions. I asked you via email what the issues were with Tap Forms 5 and that maybe I could work on improving them for you, but you wouldn't give me any details. You just said it was not as good as the old version and didn't provide any any specifics. How am I supposed to change what you don't like if you don't tell me what that is? The feature requests and feedback that I receive from Tap Forms customers is what drives my development. The majority of the Tap Forms 5 interface is much like version 4, but there were new additions that I made such as multiple database document support, the new Photo Grid and Multi-Column List Views, multiple photo support, etc. I'm also currently busy on version 5.3 which will be available when iOS 12 ships. So if there's anything specific that you're not happy with in Tap Forms 5, I'd be happy to take a look into it to see if there's ways I can make it better for everyone. Thanks! -- Brendan
Tap forms on iPad2
Why can I not share my Tap Forms Data on my iPhone 4 with my iPad2 ? Am I missing something?
App doesn’t synchronize anymore
I have the latest Tap Forms apps on both my iPhone and my MacBook Pro, however every time I try to synchronize it says synchronization failed. I do not know what to do about this.
- Tap Zapp Software Inc.
- 50.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Tap Zapp Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.