+++ This is the legacy version of Tap Forms. Tap Forms Organizer 5 + Secure Database is the new version which has a lot of new features. If you have iOS 9 or newer, purchase version 5 instead of this version. +++
Tap Forms is a very powerful organizational tool designed to help you keep track of all your life's most important information.
+ Tap Forms for iPhone, iPad and Mac each sold separately +
++ Requires iOS 8 ++
Use Tap Forms to track your inventory at work and manage your household items at home. Great for insurance and accounting purposes! It's even great for managing your holiday gift lists.
If you're a master chef in the kitchen, you can use Tap Forms to manage your entire library of delicious cuisines.
Are you a movie buff but you have too many movies to keep track of? That's easy, since Tap Forms can help you categorize, rate, and manage your entire movie collection. Never forget who you've lent your movies to ever again.
And with built-in support for iCloud, now you can keep all your Tap Forms data on your iPhone and iPad in sync with your Mac. So when you're out at the store trying to remember if you already own a copy of The Terminator, just look it up on your iPhone using Tap Forms for iOS!
Speaking of looking up stuff, Tap Forms now has Saved Search Rules. With Saved Search Rules, you can create any number of filters that helps you find and sort through thousands of pieces of information as quickly as you can tap a button. It's your data just the way you want, in an instant!
• Designed exclusively for iOS 8
• AirDrop records to your nearby contacts.
• iCloud sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac
• Saved search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Built-in Backup & Restore
• Document Picker support for accessing iCloud and other document service providers.
• Pick lists for quick data entry
• AES-256 bit encryption (individual fields or entire database)
• Import & Export standard CSV files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print record details
• Lightning fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
• Notify you of things that need your attention using alerts
• Retina graphics
• Barcode scanning of UPC/EAN and QR codes (iOS only)
Store 23 different types of information:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File attachments
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
Includes 33 built-in forms, such as:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Credit & debit cards
• Client call log
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Movie library
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• And More...
Start getting organized. Get your Tap Forms Organizer and Secure Database app now.
Compatibility update (for compatibility with formulas that may have been created in the new Tap Forms 5 version):
• Added IFEMPTY([Field], returnValue1, returnValue2) function to the calculation field.
• Added IFNOTEMPTY([Field], returnValue1, returnValue2) function to the calculation field.
• Added Migration feature to easily transfer your database to Tap Forms 5 (sold separately).
• Fixed crash when using the "in the period" date comparisons on Date Modified or Date Created fields.
=== New Version Tap Forms 5 ===
Tap Forms 5 is a completely new application from Tap Zapp Software. Look for it as a separate download on the store.
Version 5 has more than a dozen new features including:
• Multiple databases support
• Sync between devices with or without the cloud
• Photo Grid View
• Multiple photos support for each Photo field.
• Signature field
• And a whole lot more!
Ratings and Reviews
The BEST IOS Database app
TapForms is the best database app for IOS hands down. It has just been upgraded to version 5 and I am impressed with it's improvements. I had used TapForms a long time ago, but stopped mainly due to it's awkward syncing process. Version 5 adds a new 3rd party syncing process that so far has been working flawlessly. Other improvements are welcomed as well. The developer's focus and response iOS excellent. If you are looking for a database app, or want to upgrade an older version of TapForms, I recommend it. There was not much wrong with it before, it's even better now.
Yet another cloud subscription - ARRRGGG!
First let me say that I LOVE Tap Forms. It reminds me of the old Symantec Q&A. Simple, yet powerful. Maybe as nice as the old venerable Lotus Approach.
I've been using Tap Forms for several years now, and it fits the bill for all of my filing needs. No, it isn't a Filemaker Pro replacement. It doesn't try to be. But for the most complicated and complex databases, this workes wonderfully. Really.
Being notified of the version 5 upgrade, I paid the very reasonable fee for the upgrade. However, I was surprised to learn that syncing no longer worked, and to enable it, I must purchase yet another subscription service. Enough already!!! Everyone and their uncles are subscribing me into the poor house!
So . . . I've deleted the version 5 of Tap Forms and returned to the 4.x version, which syncs using the iCloud that I already have.
If there was an option for version 5 of Tap Forms to use iCloud, then I would have given it a 5-Star rating.
If you don't mind yet another subscription service, then you can't go wrong getting Tap Forms 5.
Developer Response ,
Cloudant sync is for all intents and purposes free. They provide a generous amount of free activity that nobody I know has ever exceeded in a month period. Also in Tap Forms 5.1 I've added iCloud sync as a new sync option. Version 5.1 is currently in beta testing and I hope to release it within the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
Love version 4; 5 not so much
I am not a power user but I do use Tap Forms daily for personal, work related, and record keeping I do for a non-profit. For me iCloud syncing worked flawlessly. I upgraded to 5 at it's release and attempted to sync using both Cloudant and the local syncing option. I had no success with either. The Cloudant fees also concerned me although I did not use the service to approach $50 month fee allowance provided. I immediately returned to version 4. Not sure why iCloud syncing was abandoned but that has proven to be a deal breaker for me. Took one star away because of usability issues with version 5.
Developer Response ,
iCloud sync is coming to Tap Forms 5.1 in a few weeks time. Stay tuned!
- Tap Zapp Software Inc.
- 49.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 Tap Zapp Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.