Tap Forms Organizer 5 + Secure Database
By Tap Zapp Software Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap Forms 5 is the digital filing cabinet for life’s scattered details.
*** Please note, Tap Forms 5 does not use Dropbox or iCloud for syncing. Please see the FAQ on my website forum for more details ***
Accounts, recipes, expenses, inventory — life is full of things that we don’t want to forget or misplace. Tap Forms 5 helps you organize all kinds of things in one place — secure, searchable, and accessible on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch (Mac app sold separately).
How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the more than 30 built-in templates but you can create your own “forms” for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
• Capture your way: Snap a picture, type or scribble some text, record an audio note, scan a barcode — there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms
• Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
• Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms' security settings let you optionally require a password or a Touch ID scan, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
• Import, Export, Share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. One-tap exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
• AirDrop records to your nearby contacts.
• Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the Cloud
• Saved search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Built-in Backup & Restore
• 1Password Extension integration for logging into your Cloudant sync account.
• Document Picker support for accessing iCloud and other document service providers.
• Pick lists for quick data entry
• AES-256 bit encryption
• Import & Export standard CSV files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print record details
• Lightning fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
• Notify you of things that need your attention using alerts
• Barcode scanning of UPC/EAN and QR codes (iOS only)
Store 23 different types of information, such as:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
Includes more than 30 built-in forms, including:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• Wine collection
What's New in Version 5.0.8
• Fixed issue with photo thumbnails not taking advantage of the full space available on the records list view.
• Fixed issue with saved searches not handling terms with apostrophes.
• Fixed issue where the form imported from a CSV file wasn't showing up on the main My Forms list until you closed and opened the document.
• Fixed crash when duplicating a field.
• Fixed a bug where a Number field with a duration/time number formatter wouldn't save in non-North American regions.
Great application that keeps getting better
For the non professional this database is extremely easy to use. The developer is VERY responsive to inquiries. I have used both this and Filemaker Pro. This wins hands down
Works For Me!
I use versions 3 & 5. No problems. Suggest you watch the videos in the online help section before you leave feedback.
Enormous waste of money
I have never written an app review before but I am so disgusted with this app I feel I have to speak out and warn others. I found no help available either on the app itself or on the developer's website. All the help and videos are for the Mac app and given my experience with the iOS app, I thank God I didn't make that purchase too. I have quite literally wasted the better part of the day trying to figure out how to use it. After finally managing to figure out how to use the built-in forms which, I must admit, are well-designed and have a great deal of functionality, I tried without success to sync my iPhone with my iPad. I tried the two methods available, which are side by side and the Cloud (through an IBM account), without success. Having spent four hours trying to use the app I concluded that my time is worth more than the $16.99 paid and I have given up. Continuing to waste more time is a good example of the old adage not to "throw good money after bad." I intend to delete the app and chalk up the lost to experience but I felt compelled to warn others.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 5.0.8
- Size: 68.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tap Zapp Software Inc.
- © 2016 Tap Zapp Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.