Tap Forms 5 is the digital filing cabinet for life’s scattered details. Now with Scripting and Siri Shortcuts support!
Accounts, recipes, expenses, inventory — life is full of things that we don’t want to forget or misplace. Tap Forms 5 helps you organize all kinds of things in one place — secure, searchable, and accessible on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch (Mac app sold separately).
How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the more than 30 built-in templates but you can create your own “forms” for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
• Capture your way: Snap a picture, type or scribble some text, record an audio note, scan a barcode — there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms
• Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
• Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms' security settings let you optionally require a password or a Touch ID scan, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
• Import, Export, Share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. One-tap exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
• Siri Shortcuts let you record a voice command to execute any Form script.
• Multi-column (table) view of your records.
• AirDrop records to your nearby contacts.
• Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac using iCloud, IBM Cloudant, Nearby (WiFi), or with your own Apache CouchDB sync server.
• Saved search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Built-in Backup & Restore
• 1Password Extension integration for logging into your Cloudant sync account.
• Document Picker support for accessing iCloud and other document service providers.
• Pick lists for quick data entry
• AES-256 bit encryption
• Import & Export standard CSV files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print record details
• Lightning fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
• Notify you of things that need your attention using alerts
• Barcode scanning of UPC/EAN and QR codes (iOS only)
Store 25 different types of information, such as:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
Includes more than 30 built-in forms, including:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• Wine collection
• Fixed bug where Tap Forms was replacing double-quotes with single-quotes when evaluating Calculation field formulas.
• Inverse Join relationships weren't displaying the related parent records.
• Now uses the number keypad for the 123 button on the document password entry screen.
• The inverse of a Join Link Type relationship wasn't using the Table control like it should have been. Fixed.
• Added support for MM:SS (minutes : seconds) number format on the Number and Calculation field types.
• Added Console Log to iOS version that will show the results of calling console.log() when running a Script.
• Script editing always goes full screen now to prevent losing data if you accidentally tap a record on the iPad version when in landscape orientation.
If you enjoy using Tap Forms and have a couple of spare minutes, please leave a review. I really appreciate every review. Each one makes a huge difference to the success and continued improvement of Tap Forms. Thanks in advance! - Brendan
Ratings and Reviews
Wait, I haven't written a review about TapForms yet? impossible, it's only my most used app, ever since the first iPhone or whenever this app was first offered for sale. It started as my password holder, but over the years it has grown and blossomed like the phone itself. I was using this app way back when it had a crappy icon, yeah I've been a fan since before Brendan was famous. TapForms now is a daily user for me and indexing every kind of note, document, folder and all those passwords. So many passwords.
Behind all the great design and functionality is Brendan, the dev team and owner all in one. Over the years, I've come to Brendan for help with how to do this or do that, and he's always been there, always in a timely manner. I'm not really doing this app justice either, because I use about 20% of what it can do. It can organize just about everything digital and keep it safe. It doesn't get any better than that.
The take away here is that Brendan has created and continues to improve an app that is more than worth the price of purchase, whichever operating system you use. In the era of online protection, TapForms holds its own against the best of them.
TapForms really rocks!
I’ve been using TapForms for years! It’s always been good but the last couple of updates have made it great! How can anybody get excited about a database app? Well, if you haven’t made the following secure: your password protected websites, credit cards, banking pins, healthcare logins, software passwords, shopping sites, email addresses, dropboxes, buying club memberships, cloud logins, social media logins, etc, you will be hacked! It’s only a matter of time. If you are using a single password for more than one account or if you use common words that you can remember, or if your password is less than 16 places, You Will Be Hacked! TapForms keeps the dozens, or in my case, hundreds of complex passwords in a neat, password protected database that securely syncs between computers, cell phones, & tablets to make security mean something. Oh, it does more than what I mentioned, but keeping me truly secure is worth a million bucks alone! Check it out! Move into the 21st century!
I have been using Tap Forms for years for mission critical data management and it has served me very well. It is a program that has a learning curve to use the all the features and subtlety or you can use it in simple mode and track data, inventory or records quickly. When problems arise and simple restart fixes them. Like everything on a computer. Or if you need help or have suggestions emailing with Brandon the developer is always a clear win. Most responsive developer, he answers his emails with clear helpfulness
I run my entire business in this program and support tracking memberships, inventory, events, medical, accounting all of it everyday... if you need a simple data tracker this it is for you... if need a program to handle complex data bases with a million options it is for you too... Tap Forms offers some unique options the others don’t and at a cost that anyone can afford.
- Tap Zapp Software Inc.
- 93.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Tap Zapp Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.