Tap Forms Organizer 5 Database
By Tap Zapp Software Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tap Forms 5 is the digital filing cabinet for life’s scattered details.
Accounts, recipes, expenses, inventory — life is full of things that we don’t want to forget or misplace. Tap Forms 5 helps you organize all kinds of things in one place — secure, searchable, and accessible on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch (Mac app sold separately).
How can one app organize everything? Because not only can you use and customize the more than 30 built-in templates but you can create your own “forms” for inputting any kind of information, even if that information includes pictures, doodles, audio recordings, calculations, file attachments, ratings, or even links to other forms. This makes it almost like building your very own customized organization app.
• Capture your way: Snap a picture, type or scribble some text, record an audio note, scan a barcode — there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms
• Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
• Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms' security settings let you optionally require a password or a Touch ID scan, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
• Import, Export, Share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. One-tap exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
• Multi-column (table) view of your records.
• AirDrop records to your nearby contacts.
• Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac using iCloud, IBM Cloudant, Nearby (WiFi), or with your own Apache CouchDB sync server.
• Saved search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Built-in Backup & Restore
• 1Password Extension integration for logging into your Cloudant sync account.
• Document Picker support for accessing iCloud and other document service providers.
• Pick lists for quick data entry
• AES-256 bit encryption
• Import & Export standard CSV files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print record details
• Lightning fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
• Notify you of things that need your attention using alerts
• Barcode scanning of UPC/EAN and QR codes (iOS only)
Store 23 different types of information, such as:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
Includes more than 30 built-in forms, including:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• Wine collection
What's New in Version 5.2.3
• Fixed bug where you couldn’t encrypt a document.
• You can now add a record after executing a search since the add record (+) button will now show up.
• Fix for the keyboard rising causing the records to scroll up when you tap into a search field on a Link to Form field selection records list.
• Fix for Progress HUD sticking around when expanding the multi-column list view.
• Fixed bug with the math parser that was leaving in backslash commas in the result if your data had a comma in it.
• Added WEEKDAYS() function to the formula editor.
• Fixed issue with Contact edit screen's navigation bar buttons being invisible.
• Added STR2NUM, DATEADD, NEWDATE, EOMONTH, AVG and DATEVALUE functions to the formula editor.
• Added support for duplicating Table field records when duplicating a record.
• Fixed bug with Formula Editor not putting TOTAL:: at the beginning of Link to Form fields for Join Link Types.
If you enjoy using Tap Forms and have a couple of spare minutes, please leave a review. I really appreciate every review. Each one makes a huge difference to the success and continued improvement of Tap Forms. Thanks in advance! - Brendan
Best and works
I have used this app since the days of iPhone 4 and it has been quite functional and user friendly. Happy with continuity over the years, while other database apps disappeared.
Works great with iPhone X, migrated database from old version without an issue. Keep the good work.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 5.2.3
- Size: 74.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Tap Zapp Software Inc.
- © 2017 Tap Zapp Software Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.