Tap Forms Organizer and Secure Database
By Tap Zapp Software Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
+++ This is the legacy version of Tap Forms. Tap Forms Organizer 5 + Secure Database is the new version which has many new features. If you have OS X 10.11 or newer, purchase version 5 instead of this version. +++
Tap Forms is a very powerful organizational tool designed to help you keep track of all your life's most important information.
+++ Mac Format Magazine (March, 2014) - Simple to use Databases:
"Tap Forms is the clear winner by a mile. The user interface is beautifully Mac-like, the structuring of data is similar enough to Bento that it offers only a shallow learning curve, it offers a direct import of Bento templates, and the iOS companion app is great."
+++ Tap Forms for iPhone, iPad and Mac each sold separately +++
Use Tap Forms to track your inventory at work and manage your household items at home. Great for insurance and accounting purposes! It's even great for managing your holiday gift lists or keeping track of all your expenses and to-dos.
If you're a master chef in the kitchen, you can use Tap Forms to manage your entire library of delicious cuisines.
Are you a movie buff but you have too many movies to keep track of? That's easy, since Tap Forms can help you categorize, rate, and manage your entire movie collection. Never forget who you've lent your movies to ever again.
And with built-in support for iCloud, now you can keep all your Tap Forms data on your iPhone and iPad in sync with your Mac. So when you're out at the store trying to remember if you already own a copy of The Terminator, just look it up on your iPhone using Tap Forms for iOS!
Speaking of looking up stuff, Tap Forms now has Saved Search Rules. With Saved Search Rules, you can create any number of filters that helps you find and sort through thousands of pieces of information as quickly as you can tap a button. It's your data just the way you want, in an instant!
Note: iCloud sync requires Tap Forms 3.9.2 for iPhone, Tap Forms HD 3.9.2 for iPad and iOS 8. Each sold separately.
• Bento template importer
• iCloud or Dropbox sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac
• Label printing engine includes over 1000 Avery® label templates
• Create your own label sizes
• Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
• Layout designer for building custom form layouts
• Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Pick lists for quick data entry
• Strong AES-256 bit encryption
• Import & Export standard CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print record details
• Lightning fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
Store 23 different types of information:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
Includes more than 33 built-in forms, such as:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• And More...
What's New in Version 3.5.19
• Restores compatibility with OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks. Previously it crashed on launch on Mavericks.
• Also is compatible with macOS Sierra
Tap Forms 5 is also now available separately and is compatible with OS X 10.11 El Capitan and macOS Sierra. See my home page for details.
I’ll be going now
Update: As you can read I got away from Tap Forms awhile back due to sync issues etc. Well, I came back to give it another try, and as of today, all of my saved files are gone. This time, gone for good.
I really like the concept of this app, and have been using it for months, both business and personal. The syncing has always been a little wonky, but I have worked through that, until today. Today the syncing cost me a significant spreadsheet. Shame on me for not having an independent backup. I’ve lost data before that I have recovered, but it looks like I’m out of luck this time. I’ll be moving to another app. I’ll be monitoring this app, and hope to return someday, but for now, I must be going ...
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 19, 2016
- Version: 3.5.19
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tap Zapp Software Inc.
- © 2014 Tap Zapp Software Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor