Tap Forms Organizer and Secure Database
By Tap Zapp Software Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Tap Forms is a very powerful organizational tool designed to help you keep track of all your life's most important information.
+++ Mac Format Magazine (March, 2014) - Simple to use Databases:
"Tap Forms is the clear winner by a mile. The user interface is beautifully Mac-like, the structuring of data is similar enough to Bento that it offers only a shallow learning curve, it offers a direct import of Bento templates, and the iOS companion app is great."
+++ Tap Forms for iPhone, iPad and Mac each sold separately +++
Use Tap Forms to track your inventory at work and manage your household items at home. Great for insurance and accounting purposes! It's even great for managing your holiday gift lists or keeping track of all your expenses and to-dos.
If you're a master chef in the kitchen, you can use Tap Forms to manage your entire library of delicious cuisines.
Are you a movie buff but you have too many movies to keep track of? That's easy, since Tap Forms can help you categorize, rate, and manage your entire movie collection. Never forget who you've lent your movies to ever again.
And with built-in support for iCloud, now you can keep all your Tap Forms data on your iPhone and iPad in sync with your Mac. So when you're out at the store trying to remember if you already own a copy of The Terminator, just look it up on your iPhone using Tap Forms for iOS!
Speaking of looking up stuff, Tap Forms now has Saved Search Rules. With Saved Search Rules, you can create any number of filters that helps you find and sort through thousands of pieces of information as quickly as you can tap a button. It's your data just the way you want, in an instant!
Note: iCloud sync requires Tap Forms 3.9.2 for iPhone, Tap Forms HD 3.9.2 for iPad and iOS 8. Each sold separately.
• Bento template importer
• iCloud or Dropbox sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac
• Label printing engine includes over 1000 Avery® label templates
• Create your own label sizes
• Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
• Layout designer for building custom form layouts
• Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
• Pick lists for quick data entry
• Strong AES-256 bit encryption
• Import & Export standard CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
• Print record details
• Lightning fast search
• Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
Store 23 different types of information:
• Link to form (relational links between forms)
• Inverse relationships
• File Attachment with multi-file support
• Email address
• GPS location
• Date & time
• Web site address
• Check mark
• Audio notes (record on iOS, playback on Mac)
• Drawings (draw on iOS, view on Mac)
• Phone number
• Section headings
Includes more than 33 built-in forms, such as:
• Audio dictation
• Bank accounts
• Client call log
• Credit & debit cards
• Daily journal
• Frequent flyer numbers
• Health insurance
• Homework assignments
• Loyalty cards
• Personal health cards
• Security alarm codes
• Serial numbers
• Vehicle insurance
• Website accounts
• And More...
What's New in Version 3.5.1
• Search values from your Pick List in the select values popover.
• Easily add new values to Pick List right from select values popover.
• Localization updates.
• Multi-currency support now works on custom layouts
• Values that are not in the pick list will display in the multi-column list view
• Pick Lists with an empty value were causing the main window to show only its shadow or become unresponsive when switching to multi-column list view mode.
• Cloud Sync popover will now let you know when you haven't selected a Sync Service. It prevents you from trying to enable sync when there's no service selected yet.
• Photo preview window now take into consideration an image's DPI to display the image at its proper size instead of at a reduced size.
• Fixed duplicate new child record issue. Sometimes when you clicked the + button to add a new child record, a second child record would be created.
If you find Tap Forms enjoyable to use, please consider writing a nice review. Every positive review really helps. Even if you've done one before, updating your review makes a huge difference to the future development of Tap Forms.
I love TapForms! I am a university professor and use this to keep track of student records. This is way better than Bento ever was. The developer (Brendan) is very helpful and provides great support. He even added a customization for me that made it into one of the latest releases (inserting a form field as a variable to a URL). All of the features I use are great. I really like the email and phone fields and the way it integrates with the email client and phone dialer (Lync, FaceTime via Continuity). If you have a form/db setup with people and email records, there is a way to email them all at one time and it lets you choose to email them via the TO, CC, or even the BCC field. I like the ability to encrypt the records and it is easy to back things up manually or sync via Dropbox or iCloud. I have found the notes record type to be helpful as well as the ability to store documents with each record. I am seriously considering using this for many other things like a todo list and more. I hope he decides to add multiuser support in the future. I am sure there is a way to do this already, but it would be nice to see it as a real feature. Brendan is very devoted to this application and I expect more great things to come!
The Best Database for Macs
Migrated to Tap Forms from Filemaker Pro. It does everything the $250 Filemaker does and better, easier for $35. Best value on the market. Have a question? You get an answer from support in minutes.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 19, 2015
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Tap Zapp Software Inc.
- © 2014 Tap Zapp Software Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor