** TapHelp is currently designed to only work in the United States. Countries will be added in the future. **
One Tap Help
Tap Help is your personal safety app that allows you to alert your emergency contacts that you are in need of help with just one tap.
Three Taps 911 Help
Tap Help can also be used to call 911 in an emergency situation with just three quick taps.
Tap Help is ideal for anyone from children at school to the elderly that are alone. Put your mind at ease knowing you and your loved ones are just a tap away from support.
How does it work?
- Setup the app and your emergency contacts. (Ideal emergency contacts are local family and friends.)
- Have the Tap Help app icon easily accessible to you such as on your iPhone home screen or Apple Watch.
- In an emergency situation, simply tap on the Tap Help app icon once and the 5 seconds countdown will automatically begin.
- If the countdown is not stopped before reaching 0, your emergency contacts will receive an SMS alert that you are in need of help. They will also be provided with a link to your current map location.
- Tap Help will continually update your current map location for the next 20 minutes or until the app is stopped.
- If you are also in need of 911 services, the 911 button is readily available on the countdown screen.
Apple Watch Compatible
Emergencies can happen when you’re least expecting them. Tap Help can be paired with your Apple Watch to quickly be prepared for whatever comes your way. Fast.
Questions, comments, or suggestions? We would love to hear from you! Send us an email to email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible app - doesn't work at all. Can't even get through the setup. The app won't pull my contacts properly, even after I verify they have the country code. Of the people I want as my 5 contacts, a search only shows one of them. The contact list is just incomplete.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.