By Tap Inspect Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 150,000 inspections in the U.S. and Canada have been performed with Tap Inspect. Here's what our Tap Inspect users are saying:
"Tap Inspect saves us one to two hours of work on every inspection because we do not have to upload photos, cut-copy-paste anything, convert to PDF, or attach anything to an email to send out our inspection reports. Tap Inspect does all of that work automatically."
Aaron Westerburg, Inspection Tech
"I’m finding that I am getting more and more new realtors now that I am using your app...The very best part is being able to dictate the comments using my iPhone 4S. Unbelievable."
Mark Majeske, Majeske Home Inspection Services
"I've been using Tap-Inspect for over two and a half years. It was so easy to use and understand...I have exceeded my projected business plan by double."
David Byrd, owner Byrd's Home Inspections LLC.
"Our clients and the realtors love the report output, and our inspectors love the ease of use and adaptability of the system...Prior to Tap Inspect, we used a different software package. I can confidently say that we have never looked back."
Mike Zadel, Inspection Tech
Tap Inspect streamlines your inspections by doing it all on your iPhone or iPad. Use Tap Inspect to create full-length home inspection reports with photos then publish reports on the web and share them with clients. Eliminate the hassle of manually typing up reports and resizing photos. Do the inspection, create the report, and publish the results for your clients before leaving the job site.
* Supports and organizes multiple types of inspection templates
* Customize your templates to tailor your inspection to your business needs
* Build descriptions of defects in seconds with our searchable comment library that learns from you over time
* Use the built-in camera to automatically import photos directly into reports
* Find a map and driving directions to your inspection by tapping any address
* Share reports between several inspectors or devices
* Call or e-mail Tap Inspect technical support right from the app
We provide four basic template options:
* Basic Home Inspection
* Detailed Home Inspection
* Four Point Inspection
* Property Condition Inspection
Or create your own personalized inspection template to perform mold, pest, environmental, energy efficiency, pool, car, septic, workplace safety inspections, or any other service for your business needs.
After creating an account, you can also:
* Upload your company logo and attachments to your reports.
* Publish complete PDF reports to the web and share them directly with clients.
* View completed reports from your web browser.
* Get notified when your clients pick up their report.
* Securely back-up all reports, libraries, and templates on our web server in case your phone or iPad gets lost, stolen, or broken.
What's New in Version 4.1.9
New in version 4.1.9
* Fixed a problem where updates made to the current document on another device never shows up on the iPad until the document is closed
* Fixed a crash when closing a document from the Job Information screen
Changes in version 4.1.8
* Fixed a crash when entering contact information in a report
* Fixed a crash when switching sections on an iPad in edit mode
* Fixed a crash when searching for punctuation
* Miscellaneous other stability fixes
Changes in version 4.1.7
* Improved readability on the iPad interface
* The "View all report comments" screen on iPad is now a full-screen view with larger fonts and images to help you present your findings to your clients at the inspection site
* The report PDF matches US Letter paper more closely when printed
* Fixed a crash when taking a picture and using the zoom feature
Changes in version 4.1.6:
* Fixed problem that prevented some users from taking pictures
* Improvements to sync for large accounts
* Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 07, 2015
- Version: 4.1.9
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tap Inspect Inc.
- © 2015 Tap Inspect Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.