Tap Pet Shop
By Pocket Gems, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Build your own personalized pet store with all of your favorite animals! Watch as happy customers come in and adopt your amazing animals to take them home! Customize your store with special animals, items, and decorations to make it look exactly the way YOU want.
AWESOME FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Unlocking new special pets and decorations at each level
- Customers visiting and interacting with your happy pets!
- Customizing your store with staff, decorations, personalized walls, and floors!
- Works on the iPod Touch, iPad, and all iPhones
Please note that Tap Pet Shop is free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 3.6
Fairly good game
This game is pretty entertaining. A lot of people on the reviews complain about how long you have to wait, but that's actually something I like about it. You don't need to give this game constant attention like you have to for some games. Just pick it up when your bored, play a little bit, put it back down, and the next time you pick it up, there will be more to do. The game rarely crashes, which I definitely appreciate.
There are, however, two things that I don't particularly like about the game. For one, if you're not connected to wifi, it uses data really quickly. I don't understand why you HAVE to be connected to the Internet to play the game. It seems extremely unnecessary. Secondly, it is really difficult to move things around the shop. I like to keep my shop organized and have each type of animal in the same spot (all dogs right bottom corner, all cats right top corner, etc) but when I go to move anything, it rarely lets me move exactly what I meant to move, and the second you move it a tiny bit, a piece of trash usually appears where it was, and you can't move something on top of a piece of trash. So I have to exit out of the moving section, pick up the trash, then go back to move it. It gets really frustrating. If moving things was easier and you didn't need Internet to play, this game would easily get five stars.
Love this game, but...
I really really REALLY like this game. It is fun to play, especially when you grow your shop more and level up. I have over 2,000,000 coins right now, and have gotten SO MANY ANIMALS! I really wanted to give this game 5 stars, but there were some doubts-
1. You can't earn any Paws (unless you buy them). There should be animals that cost a lot of coins, but give you Paws as their daily gift.
2. I am getting lots of tasks to buy animals that cost Paws, or buy toy bins that cost Paws, or buy allllllllllll thisssssss stufffff withhhhhh Pawsssssss...... Please, if you are going to make tasks like these, at least make sure we can earn Paws so we can FINISH THE TASK.
3. Everything is so hard to move-if you want to move something to another place, but you can't see it on the screen, you have to move the screen, right? Well, almost every time I move the screen, everything else I touch moves, and then I have to move the screen AGAIN to fix the others. You know what happens next.
So, I still love the game (not trying to make it like I totally loathe this game). Please read this and maybe (just maybe) make some changes!💖
A rated review
This game is really fun and I would suggest it to all my readers and fans! It requires a little bit of waiting but it is worth it! I love that you can now give treats to the pets! I think it is really fun and play it often. You get to create your own pet shop, build new pet pens that house the animals, you get to feed them treats so they earn more money, you get to have babies, and you get to breed pets. Like I said before, a really fun game for all kids and playful adults :-) . The only problems that I would have is that you don't get to store things. Because if you don't want a decoration or you want to put a new pet out and you don't have room to put it, you can't store it. Also every time I go into the quests the game crashes! I don't know what is wrong but it is sometimes annoying. All-in-all it is a great game for anyone! I hope you look forward to getting it.
The rated review team
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 07, 2013
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 17.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Gems, Inc.
- © Pocket Gems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vial of Paws $0.99
- Pouch of Paws$1.99
- Vial of Coins$0.99
- Can of Paws$4.99
- Pouch of Coins$1.99
- Bottle of Paws$9.99
- Can of Coins$4.99
- Packet of Treats$0.99
- Tin of Treats$1.99
- Jar of Paws$19.99