Tap Tanks HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tap Tanks is a combination of action and strategy featuring unique Doodle style 3D graphics. You have 4 chassis, 4 weapons and a factory to combine 16 unique units. Quickly build your army and flick it right into the battle. Use your strategic thinking to crush advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) or your friend in a multiplayer combat. Explore all 12 levels of campaign and continue with skirmish mode after you finished with it or play with your friend.
- Highly dynamic gameplay
- Unique units control system specifically adapted to iPhone and iPod
- Original cartoon style graphics
- Great AI which will never give you a break
- Three game modes - campaign, skirmish and multiplayer deliver great replay value
- 16 types of units, each with unique characteristics
- 12 levels
- Interactive tutorial to help you get started
A Great Game! But Not All there, YET!
True it is a great game but it is a little over price. now i bought this game for free and i thought wow what a steal. But now my friends ask me how much it is and i have to tell them thats its 2.99! Wow! Its and ok game but for 2.99 on and i pad you can go way farther for a dollar. But if you look beyond the price its a great sin gal player game. customization of tanks is limited and you can only use tanks. If i would buy a game on the ipad for 2.99 you should get ground, air and sea troops, and customization for all then it would be a must have! I
I like the idea of ruse, for those of you who don't know what ruse is, it is a mapped out battlefield. But the small battlefields are kinda sad ,and the limit on troops makes me mad. But now i'm back to the price for anyone to but this for 2.99, and if you where to do all these changes that i said make it avalible for the ipod touch to you will have a top ten Game!
Do not recommend this game
I only gave two stars because this game has potential and is a little fun.
For the most part this game is frustrating with the game controls. I even yelled out in frustration once. Until the developers fix these control issues I do not recommend this game.
For the developers:
1) Selecting the tanks should be easier
2) Movement of the tanks should be more precise
3) Tanks are often unresponsive to attack commands, they will just go toward the enemy and then sit there and be attacked and won't attack back.
4) Tanks overlap each other which causes it hard to select the tank and also easy for one missile or fire tank to take out my entire fleet.
This app is really great, but it would be even better if one didn't have to constantly move a group of tanks by dragging them small distances. Still love it but please fix this.