"Roundup: The best apps and games for the new Apple TV" - 9to5
"A game for the whole family" - iOSMac
== Main features ==
- Up to 4 players
- Don't have enough game controllers for playing? No problem, use the Siri Remote controller, your iPhone or iPad!
- Relive the fun, excitement and laughter of your first party game, now in the new Apple TV
- More than 10 selectables characters, from Chicken-Egg to Little-Cocodrile!
- Supports MFi gamepads
- GameCenter integration
- Global and local Leaderboards
- More minigames added on every update!
Does your friend own an Apple TV? Is he always smilyng without reasons? Now you know what game he's playing!
What are you waiting for joining the party? Download it now!
- New game: Smack my zombie!
- Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Loved it! No connection problems!
Played this game with my family, and we absolutely loved it. Don't get the negative reviews. We played for over an hour with three iPhones and an iPad for controllers, and none of them lost connection even once. A great game to play with a crowd. Highly recommend!
Potentionally a Good Time
It has LOTS of glitches. Can’t connect 4 people either, only allows 3 on my game. Matching game is a joke cause it never recognizes where you tap.
I would let buy it cause it needs some serious upgrades just to function right.
Terrible app, needs serious improvements
Not only do you have to pay for it on the Apple TV but to have a controller requires everyone to buy it. I accidentally bought this game while not paying attention and am extremely disappointed.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.