This Tap Tap game with new UI and better game performance will drive your finger crazy with many popular songs from top and famous singer in the world.
Extends your music enjoyment to another sense: touch by challenging users to show their finger skill and music perception.
- Feel the music with your fingers: tap the notes as it passes scoring areas
- Updated list of songs of different genres: the list of songs is chosen and updated continuously. Right now we are featuring songs from big artists such as The Chainsmokers, Alan Walker, Calvin Harris, Martin Garrix, Bruno Mars, twenty one pilots, The Weeknd, Armin Van Buuren, John Legend, Sia, Maroon 5...etc. Join us and send the suggestion of your favourite songs and artists.
- Conquer all the challenges
- Be the top with leaderboard
We used to sell subscription before, however currently we have stopped selling new subscription. However for people who have purchased subscription, our service to you is still unchanged. This VIP Subscription (1 week, 1 month, or 1 quarter) enables you unlock all premium songs and block all ads.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Please visit Account setting to manage the subscription auto renewal.
New Update has arrived!
>> Improve game performance
>> Custom lobby improvement
>> New chart packs
Ratings and Reviews
Touch the music
Plays like TTR3
So there are several reason I am unable to give this app a 5 star review, the main reason being that there is no offline mode like the older tap tap games had. Phones these days have so much more space that storing the song files through the app should be no problem. Also there is a music video that plays with each song. I personally don't mind, although I have seen others complaining about this, but there has to be a better way for these guys to have it set up so that this isn't a required feature. Lastly, even when I have a high speed internet connection it seems like half of the time or more I can either not load into the game through the first screen, or I am unable to load the song I want to play. It takes me several tries, even on the newer update, to get a song to pull up. That all being said I will love this game series until the day I die, before the servers were shut down I had one of the top scores globally and hope that with the new leaderboard system that I can get there as the game improves.
Where do I start, as a tap tap revenge 1 player- this app is amazing. Sure it’s not the EXACT same, and the chat rooms are only when challenging people. But holy moly, so glad I decided to download. I thought this was just another piano tiles remake or some crappy rip off of the original app. Nope, it’s extremely similar and I love it.
The song selection is surprisingly huge, although you have to buy most of them- it’s worth it. The gameplay is very smooth, I’m using an iPhone 6 right now. At home I play on my iPad.
One thing I do wish for, is maybe an avatar or another way to display yourself other than logging in with Facebook. That’s something I’m not a huge fan about. However, overall it’s a great app. Hopefully they keep adding to it and making it better. 5/5 Cheers
- AMANOTES JOINT STOCK COMPANY
- 176.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Amanotes Joint Stock Company
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly subscription $1.99
- Weekly subscription $0.99
- 100 Ruby $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.