If your child is needs help with her or his Times Tables, then this is the app for you. Over 70,000 downloads and counting! Tap Times Tables is used every day in schools and homes worldwide as an essential tool by kids typically in grades 4 to 6 that need some help with their Times Tables.
It provides a fun, friendly interface that enables kids to improve their knowledge of the all-important Times Tables in an interactive and encouraging manner.
The app uses positive reinforcement to help students move forward with their learning.
* Multi-User support.
* Works on iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. Share it around the family!
* Multiple modes of learning.
* Rewards for completing / mastering each times table!
* Multilingual. Supports English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Serbian (both Latin and Cyrillic), Dutch, Swedish and German* Fun learning calculator so that kids can ask questions, not just answer them.
* Highly configurable. Choose 1 table at a time or up to 12.
* Timed questions add to the fun of learning.
* Tips and tricks are displayed throughout the game.
* Multiple student profiles.
* Detailed reporting on each game available via email.
At iear.org (I Education Apps Review):
"...we really liked these practice applications. The gaming aspect really met my kids interests. It doesn't teach you how to do the math but it certainly was much more engaging than any worksheet my daughter has done!"
*** And from another reviewer:
"All in all, Tap Times Tables (PKCLsoft) is an enjoyable and unique mutilplication exercise for a great price."
Other great reviews can be found at:
For more information about how to play, please see my website.
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a Know What's Inside member, we follow the
"Know what's inside" best practices for kids' apps
PKCLsoft is a member of Know What's Inside, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
PKCLsoft takes children's privacy very seriously. This kids app:
- Does not collect any information
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not contain integration with social networks
- Does not use analytics / data collection tools
Added support for the new Schoolwork App. Now you and create activities for your students and get results!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Multiplication App!!!
The app provides a very fun and engaging way to work on math facts. I love that the app is simple and easy to navigate, thus making it child friendly. This is a useful for students to reinforce learning, a helpful study and practice tools. The best part of the application is that the level of difficulty can be adjusted per child's needs. I also love that it learns in sequence from the 1X table then proceeds to higher times tables. The squirrel is also a very cute character for positive reinforcement that will help students be proud of their accomplishments.
Overall this is a great app for student/child learning. This can be used to teach multiplication skills, have fun learning various multiplication skills, reinforce skills previously learned, as well as test your student/child's multiplication skills. The easy to use interface makes this a friendly app that all educators and parents can appreciate. The squirrel in both the challenge and playing mode is very engaging for all students.
Good app for kids to practice times tables!
My 9-year-old and I played together with this app (and worked on her times tables at the same time!). It provides a fun way to work on math facts with a simple, clean interface and cute squirrels as reinforcement. I wish that you could customize the challenge mode as 1s and 5s are very easy for my daughter - if I could customize it I might leave out the ones that she has mastered. Giving it four stars only because it seems pricey for what it does.
Helping us with math homework
This week we were doing homework assignments for times tables for my 8 year old daughter. We had post-its up on the fireplace and are supposed to memorize several math facts per day. We had the idea to supplment the memorization work with apps. We checked out all of the math apps on my iPad with the multiplication function, customized them by table, and gave them a dry run. She seemed to enjoy shooting the answer with the acorn the best!
- Peter Easdown
- 115.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © pkclSoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.