By AMI Entertainment
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Tap TV remote, by AMI Entertainment Network, allows iPhone users to connect & interact with nearby screens broadcasting Tap TV’s exclusive suite of interactive television channels.
Tap TV is not available though cable or satellite. It’s an out-of-home entertainment experience only available at bars, restaurants, and commercial businesses. Download our app to browse nearby locations -- our U.S. network is growing fast! Visit a location and play Tap TV Trivia or Tap TV Poker today!
Want Tap TV for your business or favorite hangout? Visit amientertainment.com/products/taptv
What's New in Version 6.4.6107
Tap TV Poker
• Need to grab a tasty beverage? Take advantage of the new ability to sit out for a couple rounds! You'll still automatically pay the small and big blinds, but your fellow players won't have to wait around impatiently for you.
• Big news for high rollers! We're making poker a little more challenging by separating lifetime chip totals from individual buy-in amounts. Now when you join a table, we'll take 5,000 chips from your total bankroll -- the rest of your impressive digital nest egg will stay, well, in the bank! If you win, the extra goes back into the bank. If you bust out, we'll take out another 5,000. (Don't worry, you digital gazillionaires, all your existing chips are still there.)
• Our Tap TV Gameplayologists have been hard at work improving the table seating system. Thanks to their efforts, you'll now be much more likely to wind up at the same poker table as other players from your location. Ain't science grand?
• Less fiddling around with extraneous websites - you can now view the Tap TV Trivia schedule for your location and initiate the password reset process right in the Tap TV app.
Frustrating and they allow cheating
The app works well but often a correct answer shows up on the tv as zero points while the phone has the correct score on it.
Too many of the categories seem geared for a much younger audience than are playing where I am. Where is the 70's trivia or the 60's and how about board game trivia, why only video trivia? With only 42 people playing nationally the three of us here are all over 60.
It's been two years since I wrote the above but still the same. Where are the movie questions that include Casablanca?
SO TO THE CHEATING
Tap TV allows the players to sign in on multiple devices at the same time with the same user name In what way is that fair?
Does not link to my location
Does not link to my location. I've tried several times to logout than back on so that my table and location that I am at are the same. Very frustrating when it says to see results on the TV but your table does not even show!
Don't bother to down load it
Trash app, doesn't work properly. I have been sitting at the bar for an hour now and all I get from it is, "Tap TV is experiencing difficultly". Sign up and wait and wait and wait and wait. The app might work in some places but not here. The app deserves no star.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 6.4.6107
- Size: 94.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AMI Entertainment Network, Inc
- © AMI Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.