By Nathan M Cory
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now supports iPad, including FaceTime on iPad 2!
The easiest way to add photo speed-dialing to your home screen.
- Creates photo-icons of your your favorite contacts on your home screen
- Uses your Address Book's photo library or allows you to add your own photo
- Simply tap to call, e-mail, text or FaceTime your contact
- Each icon generated by Tap2Call functions just like a separate app
- Download and launch Tap2Call
- Click the '+' button in the top right-hand corner
- Pick a contact from your Address Book
- Select the phone number or email address to use
- Tap the icon if you'd like to assign a different photo (optional)
- Pick what you'd like the icon to do: Call, Text, Email or FaceTime
- Tap 'Create Shortcut' to create your icon
- Select the '+' icon at the bottom of the screen and pick 'Add to Home Screen'
- Wasn't that easy?
Have a great idea or suggestion for Tap2Call? Email email@example.com – your feedback helps drive the features that we will add to Tap2Call.
In order to create your custom icon, Tap2Call temporarily uploads your photo to our server. Your photo is not accessible by any other user and is deleted within 15 minutes. No contact information is transmitted to our server.
Our monkeys work around the clock. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll respond as soon as possible.
Thanks for checking out Tap2Call!
What's New in Version 2.2
Fixed bug on iPhone when adding a new contact
So far its good but i cant call anybody because it says on phone actions: Facetime! And i want to change it to call! I dont know how!! It says simply tap to call or text or email and well,im tapping to call and its just doing Facetime!!! please telll me how to change it. When someone tells me how then i will give it 5 stars.
Tap2Call - Wouldn’t Work for Me
I couldn’t get the app to accept contacts from my iPhone 4s contacts app. I deleted it and reinstalled several times without success. There are no instructions or write up on how it is suppose to work. Apparently you just add contacts by selecting them when you are switched to your contact file but it never retained any of my selections.
Love the app. Next update give us more overlay icons I.e add a house and a business type overlay icon. Overall great app!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 05, 2011
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian
- Seller: Nathan M Cory
- © 2010-2011 Nathan Cory
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.