Tapatalk connects to over 100,000 online forums worldwide. Post easily with unlimited Photo and Video sharing and instant push notifications. Tapatalk forever change the way you interact with online forums on mobile.
Bonus: Tapatalk works great for RSS / blogs too!
Here are some of the top sites available in Tapatalk:
Pentax Photography Forums
Apple iPhone Forum
Reef Aquariums REEF2REEF
Mobile Phone OS Forum
Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum
GSM-Forum ( gsmhosting )
E Cigarette Forum
The Rolex Forums
Pelican Parts Forums
The Outdoors Trader
The Garage Journal
The Two Plus Two Forums
Cheap Ass Gamer
VW Audi Forum
SA 4x4 Community Forum
Badger & Blade
DODGE RAM FORUM
MPA Forum and Community
Smith & Wesson Forum
BMW Forum: BMWLand
Xiaomi Europe Support
The High Road
The Hackers Paradise
Pattaya Addicts Forum
Brave Frontier Forum
The Firing Line
Debate Politics Forums
The Gear Page
The Shave Nook
Total War Center
Feed The Beast
XDtalk.com - XD Gun Forum
Baby Bargains & Baby 411!
The Planted Tank
Muscle Research Forums
Tech Support Guy
Volkswagen Owners Club
Epic Games Forum
Indian Real Estate Forum
Trouble Free Pool
Digital Photography School
BMW 5 Series Owners Board
Tapatalk is absolutely free, but to support us, you can also purchase VIP status that will allow you to view Tapatalk ad free. VIP status is US$0.99 per month subscription, and will auto-renew until you elect to cancel. If you are interested in purchasing VIP status, go to Me>Settings, and scroll down to Advanced Options to subscribe.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription
- Subscription periods are 1 month or 1 year. At the end of period your subscription renews.
- Prices are: 1 month – 0.99 USD, 1 year – 4.99 USD
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Term of use: https://tapatalk.com/license.php
Ratings and Reviews
Would’ve rated 4-5 stars but...
Like the title says, if there wasn’t this one(just one) single feature missing, I would have gave this app 2-3 extra stars(I was going to give it one but decided to be generous). This app NEEDS a feature to sort topics(specifically by date ie. oldest to latest, etc.). Not forums, not posts on threads, just ACTUAL TOPICS/THREADS. If you’re still confused, these topics are shown when you click on a category/subcategory. They are posts made by different members of the forums. I will not continue to support or use this app if this feature is not implemented soon. The only reason I use it is to browse through new/old forum posts and it’s tedious and idiotic that I have to scroll all the way back to the post I was on(which is currently almost 2 years old, that’s a lot of scrolling) because the app was unstable and crashed or I was out of it for too long. If this a feature, tell me ASAP because I really need it to use the app in the way I(and many others have requested sorting topics, I’ve looked it up, trust me) want to. If it isn’t a thing, make it one and I’ll change my rating to 5 stars.
Yet another step backwards
Yet another update that has added nothing of value and retains all of the faults and shortcomings of previous versions:
The "reply" is now the "quote" button. Change for the sake of change.
Thread view is still centered on the iPad. Not only does this waste valuable screen real estate but it makes browsing more difficult by eliminating the split screen of earlier versions. Now you must repeatedly return to the previous screen just to view other topics rather than having them constantly present to the left of the current thread. And this was done without the benefit of a full screen view!
The continuous "page" in thread view introduced a couple updates ago was also a huge step backwards.
Ads continue to get more intrusive (who thought that was even possible?!?)
It repeatedly prompts me to log in to my most viewed forum even though I've never logged out — and then returns an error message when I try.
And this "modern" app still cannot do what could be done in any web browser 20 years ago!
Bottom line is, as easy as it is to browse forums in the app, it is still no match for a web browser. Inexcusably, even such a basic feature as text formatting (bold, italic, etc.) is not included so it's back to Safari for all but the simplest replies.
I'm seeing less and less reason to use Tapatalk. I will certainly NEVER pay for it!
Please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org with more detail and we’ll look into it.Thank you.
Usable but needs some improvement
I access several forums with this app and it does alright. It could use a little more powerful user interface.
I'd like to see the ability to start a new thread rather than being limited to only posting responses in existing threads. I'd like to see a Feedback button in the Settings of the app so that we can offer suggestions or requests from the app rather than hoping Tapatalk reads through hundreds of reviews here to find our lone review with suggestions. I'd like to see a more intuitive interface for posting photos to threads.
Overall, it's decent but it seems like a work in progress. I hope they update it again soon.
UPDATE: 2017 - Still plenty of bugs! If you make a custom Signature for a forum, it won't Save it. It reverts back to a generic "Sent my my iPhone using Tapatalk". It's pretty annoying.
- Quoord Systems Limited
- 149.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2018 Tapatalk, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Monthly) $0.99
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Annual) $4.99
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Lifetime) $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.