Tapatalk - 200,000+ Forums
By Quoord Systems
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tapatalk connects to over 100,000 online forums worldwide. Post easily with unlimited Photo and Video sharing and instant push notifications. Tapatalk forever change the way you interact with online forums on mobile.
Bonus: Tapatalk works great for RSS / blogs too!
Here are some of the top sites available in Tapatalk:
Pentax Photography Forums
Apple iPhone Forum
Tapatalk Support Forum
Reef Aquariums REEF2REEF
Mobile Phone OS Forum
Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum
GSM-Forum ( gsmhosting )
E Cigarette Forum
The Rolex Forums
Pelican Parts Forums
The Outdoors Trader
The Garage Journal
The Two Plus Two Forums
Cheap Ass Gamer
VW Audi Forum
SA 4x4 Community Forum
Badger & Blade
DODGE RAM FORUM
MPA Forum and Community
Smith & Wesson Forum
BMW Forum: BMWLand
Xiaomi Europe Support
The High Road
The Hackers Paradise
Pattaya Addicts Forum
Brave Frontier Forum
The Firing Line
Debate Politics Forums
The Gear Page
The Shave Nook
Total War Center
Feed The Beast
XDtalk.com - XD Gun Forum
Baby Bargains & Baby 411!
The Planted Tank
Muscle Research Forums
Tech Support Guy
Volkswagen Owners Club
Epic Games Forum
Indian Real Estate Forum
Trouble Free Pool
Digital Photography School
BMW 5 Series Owners Board
Tapatalk is absolutely free, but to support us, you can also purchase VIP status that will allow you to view Tapatalk ad free. VIP status is US$0.99 per month subscription, and will auto-renew until you elect to cancel. If you are interested in purchasing VIP status, go to Me>Settings, and scroll down to Advanced Options to subscribe.
If you purchased the Tapatalk app when we were a paid app, you are eligible for VIP status (and no need to purchase a subscription). Contact us or details.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription
- Subscription periods are 1 month or 1 year. At the end of period your subscription renews.
- Prices are: 1 month – 0.99 USD, 1 year – 4.99 USD
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Term of use: https://tapatalk.com/license.php
What's New in Version 7.0.0
- New Groups tab with grid style
- New forum home design to make navigation easier
- Improved thread view with better support of Spoiler, Like / Reply
- UI improvement in search in forum
I bought this app long before this new ad driven model, but apparently that counts for nothing and ads appear all over the place. I'm not about to pay again when I was one of the early supporters. The recent update (7.0?) is confusing and is pushing the app more towards their new buisness model hiding the actual forums you want to use in order to eventually keep you in their "social network" and cut out all of the outside forums. Pretty scummy move and makes the app useless for people looking to browse their favorite forums. The venture capitalists who I'm sure are pushing this agenda simply don't have a clue. They just see all of the money to be made with social apps such as instagram, facebook, snapchat, etc., and want a piece of that pie. Their solution was to turn tapatalk into an abortion of what it once was.
Previously read messages bug seems to be fixed. Now the most recent update obliterated the "read unread post" option so I'm forced to wade through everything I've already read, unable to tell what threads have something new. This stinks. No advantage to using Tapatalk!
Previous review: Newest update has caused instant/private message feature to stop working. All message sends are coming up failed, despite full signal and functional internet/phone. Hate how some forums have the "like" feature and others don't.
I am not happy with the most recent update. First, the previous settings were lost, and that required a surprising effort to reconfigure the app the way it was. Second, I HATE apps that decide for you what you want. I do not want to start in "Feed". I want to start in "Groups." The app forces you into feed. Third, when I want to mark things as "read", I do not want the app to repeatedly ask me if I meant it. This function apparently cannot be turned off.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 7.0.0
- Size: 168 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Quoord Systems Limited
- © 2015 Tapatalk, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Monthly)$0.99
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Annual)$4.99
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Lifetime)$14.99