Tapatalk - 200,000+ Forums
By Quoord Systems
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tapatalk connects to over 100,000 online forums worldwide. Post easily with unlimited Photo and Video sharing and instant push notifications. Tapatalk forever change the way you interact with online forums on mobile.
Bonus: Tapatalk works great for RSS / blogs too!
Here are some of the top sites available in Tapatalk:
Pentax Photography Forums
Apple iPhone Forum
Reef Aquariums REEF2REEF
Mobile Phone OS Forum
Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum
GSM-Forum ( gsmhosting )
E Cigarette Forum
The Rolex Forums
Pelican Parts Forums
The Outdoors Trader
The Garage Journal
The Two Plus Two Forums
Cheap Ass Gamer
VW Audi Forum
SA 4x4 Community Forum
Badger & Blade
DODGE RAM FORUM
MPA Forum and Community
Smith & Wesson Forum
BMW Forum: BMWLand
Xiaomi Europe Support
The High Road
The Hackers Paradise
Pattaya Addicts Forum
Brave Frontier Forum
The Firing Line
Debate Politics Forums
The Gear Page
The Shave Nook
Total War Center
Feed The Beast
XDtalk.com - XD Gun Forum
Baby Bargains & Baby 411!
The Planted Tank
Muscle Research Forums
Tech Support Guy
Volkswagen Owners Club
Epic Games Forum
Indian Real Estate Forum
Trouble Free Pool
Digital Photography School
BMW 5 Series Owners Board
Tapatalk is absolutely free, but to support us, you can also purchase VIP status that will allow you to view Tapatalk ad free. VIP status is US$0.99 per month subscription, and will auto-renew until you elect to cancel. If you are interested in purchasing VIP status, go to Me>Settings, and scroll down to Advanced Options to subscribe.
If you purchased the Tapatalk app when we were a paid app, you are eligible for VIP status (and no need to purchase a subscription). Contact us or details.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription
- Subscription periods are 1 month or 1 year. At the end of period your subscription renews.
- Prices are: 1 month – 0.99 USD, 1 year – 4.99 USD
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Term of use: https://tapatalk.com/license.php
What's New in Version 7.0.2
Get rid of your pop ups when keyboard is being used!
Annoying. Keeps popping up a Rate Me message. I just lost a whole message I’ve been typing because the pop up blocked the screen. The whole pop up didn’t show (buttons - cancel button - below were not visible) so I couldn’t click on anything to make it go away. There should be an X on the top part of the pop up so we can tap it when the cancel button is covered by the phone keyboard. I couldn’t even cancel the message and save the message I’m typing because that pop up blocked everything.
Even if I wanted to rate this app at that point, I wouldn’t have been able to rate it anyway because the phone keyboard covered the bottom (where the buttons are) of the pop up. On a tablet, there’s a key to bring down the keyboard. On a smartphone, there’s none so that pop up popping up, when I’m typing , is pretty much pointless.
Don’t download this app till the bugs are worked out!
This newest version of this app is not good on the iPhone X/iOS 11! Upgraded to an iPhone X and now Tapatalk is randomly freezing, requiring the app to be closed and restarted. Pretty annoying when your in the middle of writing a lengthy post. Plus, the app doesn’t utilize the full screen on the iPhone X. Other apps have already updated to make use of the full screen but Tapatalk is lagging. C’mon guys, FIX THIS THING!!!
I love Tapatalk and I've used it daily for years; but this new version is terrible! My favorite boredom-killer is now ruined by the lack of proper updates. Now I'm stuck waiting yet another update to (hopefully) get it working again!
DON'T DO IT!!!
Unprofessional Product Management / UX
I really wonder whether Tapatalk is run by a 16 year old from his mom’s basement who changes the app depending on how he feels in the morning... if it’s not run from a Kid’s basement, the product managers and software engineers should be ashamed to publish such a widely used app in such a terrible way.
Hundreds of thousands of people use and pay for the app, you have a responsibility to them!
- The UI changes with nearly every update like a Rubics Cube. Get your act together, plan out the UI once and stop re-shuffling things.
Imagine sitting in a car and every week the windshield wiper, radio, gas, breaks and turn signals are somewhere else. That’s how Tapatalk feels.
- Wether or not you can select & copy text is like Russian roulette.
- The App particularly loves to crash just before finishing to write a particularly long post, causing you to loose everything you typed.
- after more than 2 months they still don’t have an update that enables full screen on IPhone X
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Oct 26, 2017
- Version: 7.0.2
- Size: 168 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Quoord Systems Limited
- © 2015 Tapatalk, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Monthly)$0.99
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Annual)$4.99
- Tapatalk VIP Access (Lifetime)$14.99