The TapCMS for iPhone is designed for use with DVRs. With state-of-the-art technology, virtually unlimited number of DVRs can be monitored and controlled.
The main features are:
. Remote monitoring and control for virtually unlimited number of DVRs,
. H.264 decode capability,
. Dual-streaming video,
. Two-way audio,
. Alarm input monitoring and alarm output control,
. PTZ control,
. 1/4/9/16 live/playback display formats,
. Playback search by time or event,
. Versatile playback operations,
. Log display,
. Snapshot video, and
. Password to access DVRs.
1. Aspect ratio 16:9 for video windows in landscape mode.
2. User switchable between 16:9 and full video in landscape mode.
3. User switchable between dual stream and record stream in 1-window mode.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t understand all the negative reviews. This app has always worked from the first time I installed it. The picture quality is really good and I have been able to go back in time and play back what has been recorded. I don’t know what else to ask for.
Setup is not specific and the app just crashes if you key anything into it that it doesn’t recognize instead of staying open and allowing edits! You have to keep deleting and reinstalling the app until you figure out the problem. This app is worthless. After an hour of trying to make it work with old Wirepath DNS credentials, I gave up. Snap AV has screwed their customers with this cheap, garbage app.
Only works with WiFi
This app used to be amazing but it only works if you are connected to WiFi which is absolutely useless! The whole point is to be able to remote in from anywhere. I wish the developers modify this app!
- deeplet tech
- 47.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, French, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 Max.SOHO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.