Give 24/7 on-the-go access of CRM data to your teams using TapCRM iOS App. AppJetty’s TapCRM - Sugar/SuiteCRM Mobile App enables your company representatives to manage records, create accounts, contacts and leads from their mobiles.
Why Choose TapCRM Mobile App?
● Customize Modules and Layouts
● Set up Personalized Preferences
● Smooth User Interface
● Tailored for Sales Reps
● CRM Exclusive Functionalities
● Works Offline
● Dynamic Modules - Integrates all modules dynamically in the app based on backend configuration.
Layout i.e. the fields to be included for Edit, Detail and List view of the modules can be configured from the back end.
● Role Based Access - It is possible to provide role-based accessibility to app users.
● Interactive Dashboard - Utilities on Dashboard helps to quickly access important shortcuts that would matter the most with our Mobile CRM App. Also change the order of the dashlets visible on dashboard.
● Quick Filters - Users can now create custom filters and add them on dashboard for quick accessibility of most important records. These quick filters can be made public making it available for all users across the organization.
● 360 View - View module-wise related records from the detail view of a record.
● Quick actions - Call, SMS, Email, Locate your prospects from a record's detail view.
● Check-in to events – Check-in/Checkout to meetings, tasks, calls and record your activity. Add comments or take notes on checkout. Edit check in entries and admin can approve or delete manual entries as well.
● Activity Stream - Get real-time updates on changes made to the records, new posts, comments and previews added to the posts. Track the most recent updates across the entire organization.
● Nearby Search - Find your customers or prospects in your proximity using “Nearby Search” feature.
● Search Location – You can search area on map and also view directions from your current location
● Attachments - Capture live image, record voice notes, get e-signatures or attach documents
● Follow-ups - Follow-up on your prospects by creating follow-up records and setting reminders
● Global Search - Search across all CRM modules and find what you want
● Lead Conversion - As leads mature, convert them into Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Calls, Meetings, Tasks or Notes
● Import Contacts - Import phone contacts to CRM and create a new contact or lead in few clicks
● SMS - SMS feature built within TapCRM lets you send SMS from the app itself. Keep a log of all those messages. You can also select SMS template already created to send message
● WhatsApp Messaging – You can also compose and send messages to users via WhatsApp
● Email – Compose email from the app directly and also share quotes and invoices to your customers via email from TapCRM.
● Mass Action- Mass update or delete records from modules or export records in CSV format
● Today’s Activities - View all activities for the day from the dashboard
● Recent Records - View recently created and viewed records
● Sales & Opportunity Pipeline - Easily view current sales/opportunity pipeline in chart form based on duration selected directly from the dashlet
● View history - Get an overview of meetings held, calls logged, emails received and email sent from the history dashlet available on the dashboard
● Planner - Enables you to save meetings, calls, tasks and follow-up records for a specific date
● Timeline View -Track your day-to-day activities with our Timeline View.
● Filter Records - Filter your records, view offline records or create your own custom filters
● Offline Support - It is possible to save the modified data in offline mode. It will get synced with CRM later. Sync all your offline records together or sync them based on modules, monitor records being synced along with their stats from the offline sync monitor
● Push Notifications - Assigning of record, Scheduled notification and others
●New Dashlets for Quick Access
●Email Module Support
●SMS via WhatsApp
●Template SMS Selection
●App Lock Setup
●Record Level Activity Stream
●Search Area/Address through MapView
●Check-in feature enhancement
●Load Default Screen Settings
●Report Bug Setup for Unexpected Errors
●Previous Release Bug Fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.