Tape by Focusrite
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with iOS 9 support
Tape. Classic style recording with contemporary functionality - for iPad.
Tape is a beautiful recording solution, with easy to use 2-track recording, instant mastering, customisable tape artwork and social media connectivity.
Record from the inbuilt iPad microphone or any Core Audio compliant audio interface (including products from the Focusrite iTrack and Scarlett product ranges), and instantly add polish with one button mastering. Then simply add a title and album artwork and share online with friends and fans via Soundcloud.
– Record two separate inputs, or link them as a stereo pair
– Use the meters to ensure input levels are just right
– Plug and play support for Core Audio Compliant audio interfaces (including the Focusrite iTrack Solo and Scarlett range)
– Low latency monitoring allows you to listen to your performance as you record
– Apply vocal channel strip FX to the inputs
– Apply mastering effects and instantly improve your recording
– Trim the start and end points of your song
– Playback and scrub through the audio with the tape heads
– Keep time with an adjustable metronome
– Apply a custom title and image to your music
– Share your recording online via Soundcloud (free Soundcloud account required) or Email
– Copy and paste audio from Tape to GarageBand
– Export to Mac or PC via iTunes
– Audiobus support
– Works on iPad 2, iPad (3rd gen), iPad (4th gen), iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad mini with Retina Display
– Monitoring when using Audiobus can cause glitches in audio. Known work-around is to start Audiobus first
What's New in Version 1.2
– iOS 9 support
Still my favorite way to archive but its not working
This is the best straight forward way to master and archive my music on ios but..... Not working on audio buss..whats up? Focusrite? Peace Christo
Simple, powerful, trust
The quality is good, it's easy enough to use and from a trusted company. It's not one of those apps filled with ads, scams or tricks.
Good but would be better on iPhone
Good but would be better on iPhone. Guess I could just use the Yamaha Cloud Audio Recorder instead.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 06, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
- © Focusrite Audio Engineering Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.