A tape measure in your pocket, powered by (AR) augmented reality!
Easily measure with your iPhone!
Loved by over 1,000,000+ Contractors, Surveyors, Carpenters, Real Estate Agents/Brokers/Developers, Landscapers, Engineers, DIYers, Interior Designers, Construction Workers, Builders, Business Owners and everyone else looking for a fast and convenient measuring tool that's always on hand!
The app includes many additional tools/features including:
• Area Measurement Tool
• Level Tool / Bubble Level
• Floor Plan Tool (Beta)
• My Measurements Viewer
• Much more!
1. This app will only work on iPhone 6s and above.
2. The level tool & flashlight is currently not available on iPad devices.
3. The Floor Plan Tool is in early development and may be buggy.
Tape Measure Pro:
Subscribing to Tape Measure Pro gives you access to all Tools & Features plus an ad free experience while you are an active subscriber:
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan that comes with a free 3 day trial.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via iTunes Account Settings.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases our subscriptions.
Please visit: https://tapemeasure.app/terms to read more about our terms of service and see: https://tapemeasure.app/privacy to read our privacy policies.
■ Improved Measurement Text!
■ Bug Fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
THIS IS THE RULER YOU WANT.
This app totally blew me away from the moment I opened it and saw that it wasn't like all the other so-called ruler apps. I've downloaded countless of them, all claiming to be AR enabled measurement apps, yet every single one of them was either too difficult to learn and/or use or they simply didn't work at all. Either way, none of them lasted more than 30 minutes on my phone.
Honestly, I was expecting one of those outcomes when I decided to try this app as a last ditch effort at having a working, reliable ruler on my iPhone. You know what it took for me to learn to use this app? A 17-SECOND HOW-TO VIDEO THAT'S AVAILABLE FROM THE SETTINGS PAGE. Hallelujah, Devs! You've earned my business for as long as you keep updating this app - oh! And that's the other thing! I'm usually such a tightwad, especially when it comes to paying subscription fees for the "Pro version" of any app - I can't believe I'm typing this, but I truly think this app is worth EVERY PENNY! Save yourself the headaches and just download it. (You can even take it for a free 3-day test-drive before you get billed for the annual fee.)
Wish I knew how much this app was. I bought some property and needed to stake off where my house was going and where the property perked and low and behold, I left my tape measure 40 miles away. 40 winding country miles at my house I currently own. So I thought surely someone has made an app for that! Found this and omg, I was saved! I was measuring hundreds of feet on my vacant land and it did beautifully! The septic inspector went out and when he called, said he’d be sending me the permit through email. Whew! I got it right!
If the price is right, I’d buy the whole app because my house that’s being built, I will surely need it. But I’m not taking no 3 day trial if I don’t know what I will be charged after that! Give us a price
I would say for what it is, your app is definitely a cool idea and I like it a lot( hence why I am giving 4 stars. However, One change I would make is for you guys to find a way for the points to snap to the edge of a surface you are trying to measure (kinda like a vision system on a cmm works). I say that because I notice a large user error in trying to get the points on the edge of what I am trying to measure. If you guys can figure out how to make your measuring points sense the edge of a part and allow me to pick a point and have it snap to it, you guys would have the perfect measuring app and it would be one that I would trust to use in replacement of a tape measure.
- Level Labs, LLC
- 60.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Level Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Tape Measure Pro $24.99
- Remove Ads Forever $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.