This is the companion app for parents and staff of schools, nurseries and child minders that use the Tapestry online learning journal.
This is the new version with all the latest features. An older version, for older devices, remains available if you search the app store for Tapestry Journal.
You can use this app to see what your child has achieved at school, nursery or with their child minder.
"I have loved watching my son grow, learn and play through Tapestry." April 2019.
You can use this app to quickly add an observation to Tapestry of what a child or group of children are doing. You can speedily include text, videos, pictures and assessments using the EYFS, Montessori and other frameworks. You can then later use the app to review and edit those observations and then approve them to be shared with relatives.
Once uploaded from the app, you can use the web version of Tapestry to review and analyse the progress of children individually and in groups and, if you wish, create PDF journals of a child's time at your setting to share with the child's relatives.
"As a teacher, I am loving this new system as it is saves me a lot time and it is also more efficient." February, 2019
This is not a standalone app. Your school, nursery of childminder needs to be using the Tapestry online learning journal system and they need to issue you with a login and password before you can use this app.
* Fixed a bug that could lead to observations sometimes becoming lost if photos are deleted from the device's photo library before the observation has uploaded
* Fixed a bug that could mean offline observations do not automatically retry in some situations
* Fixed a bug that could mean observation edits appear to upload but don't when a conflict has occurred and then the upload is re-tried.
- The Foundation Stage Forum Ltd.
- 31.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 The Foundation Stage Forum Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.