By Zentertain Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME to celebrate our new app RingtoneMaker!
The revolutionary music / rhythm game that lets you play music tap game with your own music!
☆FEATURED IN "TOP RHYTHM AND MUSIC GAMES" IN U.S APP STORE!!
☆NO.1 MUSIC GAME IN JAPAN, FRANCE, SINGAPORE
☆FEATURED IN NEW AND NOTEWORTHY!!!
- Instantly start playing with ANY of your iPod music!
- Automatic & precise notes generation!
- Both portrait and landscape game modes available!
- Various game themes available! And even more coming in next versions!
- Experience and level system!
- Earn coins by playing games and exchange coins for TapCash!
- Use TapCash to unlock new themes!
WHAT OUR PLAYERS ARE SAYING...
"Excellent implementation of the new iOS4 features -- THIS is how rhythm gaming on the iDevice is supposed to be."
"This is a great game and an awesome
"The generating is spot on and the game is a blast to play."
"This game is perfect on my iphone 4"
What's New in Version 1.1
Improvements requested, but efforts appreciated.
Much like other people have mentioned in their reviews, I, too, have found some trouble with the taps notes generated for songs I want to play. Like iGLoBuS, most of the songs I have on my iPod Touch (3rd generation) are Christian rock. On some songs, the tap notes generated tend to all but dissappear when the chorus plays. Also, tap notes seem to appear in large clusters when a song fades out (at the brigde and the end). I hope that Zentertain may bring us updates to imporves this. Aside from these tendencies, the performance deserves a thumbs up for other songs I have played on Tapic. I am greatly thankful for Zentertain's efforts to provide this app.
I LOVE this app!
Its a really amazing idea, but it needs some work
1) its really glitchy and crashes often
2) its too easy. The hard should actually be hard
It works better with some songs than others.
For example, I tried playing "Time is Running Out" by Muse, and on hard, it had less than 100 notes in it. Then, as a joke I tried "Best Friend" by Toybox, and it had over 850 notes!
It completely fails at songs that have more than one melody going on at once. Its really good with more poppy electronic stuff though.
Sadly...i listen to the exact type of rock music that this app fails at.
You should fix this! Please!
This App is great, but there are a few problems.
1. When you try to play a song, it pops up for a quick second then disappears. It says you hit zero notes, get zero exp. And you get zero coins.
2. When the notification for low battery appears, the song keeps on playing and you miss a lot of notes.
3. When you add a song to the App, the album picture is really big and you can't really read the title of the song.
Those were just a few of the minor complications with the App. Please fix them, that would please me and the many other customers with these complications. Thank you!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 29, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Zentertain Ltd.
- © 2010 Zentertain Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 TapCash$0.99