Tapingo - Mobile Food Ordering on Campus
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What’s better than good food? Good food your way! Tapingo lets you take control of your day by allowing you to customize your food and get it when you want it. No waiting around, no carrying your wallet. Everything is taken care of all in the app!
Need a bite to eat?
Find a restaurant near you, place an order, then drop by to grab it like a true VIP.
Already at home? Sit back and relax, as your delivery order will be brought straight to you.
Join our users across the nation to Tapingo your food from thousands of restaurants on the app. We’ve baked in all kinds of mobile ordering goodness to make this easy as cake. To top it off, we’ll sprinkle on promotions for an added bonus.
- Direct access to all the best spots in your area
- Filter shops by pickup or delivery, and on or off campus
- Browse menus nearby or use a saved address
- Customize and add items to your order in just a few taps
- Reorder your favorite items using quick order
- Save multiple payment methods, including campus card and credit card
- PIN code access available for additional security
Who said life couldn’t be easy? DOWNLOAD TAPINGO NOW to get started today!
Happy Ordering! #waitlesslivemore
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback? Email email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.0
- Widget: Tapingo now has a widget! You can quickly order your favorites and track your order status by just one swipe from the Lock screen or Home screen.
- Edit Order: You can now change your selected modifiers for items during checkout.
- New look for the Checkout screen and the Order Status screen.
Good luck with finals!
Wait Less, Learn More :)
One major flaw kills it for me.
I use the app on my campus. I started using it because there was always a line at Taco Bell here. In theory the app functions as intended except for one major issue. They say my order will take 3 minutes to pick up and tell me that it's ready but I get there wait 5 minutes to tell someone my foods not ready so they give me the wrong food that's for someone else. Don't bother looking at the receipt to see the name is a woman's name. They I watch them start making my food and I finally get it and then I have to wait to ask the only cashier working for my drink. It's so unorganized. Just wait in line you'll be better off and won't have to pay a "convenience" fee.
Saves valuable time for me in college
As a college student this app really has benefited me when I am crammed for time. Overall it probably amounts to dozens of hours spent not having to go and wait in line or eat somewhere else and the customization of orders is a huge plus. Great job Tapingo team I can't think of any ways to improve this app
Cannot cancel order
I would NOT recommend this app!!!!!
I have used the app before to get something on campus and the waiting time is minutes. So I placed a delivery order and since the waiting time was 1hr and 25 min I decided to cancel the order. The operators took FOREVER to try to cancel the order as well as the carrier didn't pick up her phone so she could cancel it herself.
Not being able to cancel and order is something that this app does well!!!!!