Taposé - Collaborative Content Creation
By Taposé, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Taposé is a multi-tasking app that lets users create journals with all types of content that they create & discover through the built-in browser, map, calculator & contact tools. Users can choose to collaborate with others by sharing a journal – a great tool for students, educators, researchers & others working together on a project! Knowing how important your work is Taposé automatically backs up all your work to the cloud so that you always have access to your creations.
Born out of the inspiration from the Microsoft Courier project it's packed with several features & functionalities:
• Multi-media digital journals with unlimited storage
- Handwriting, Drawing, and Text
- Voice, Video, and Pictures
- Sticky Notes
- Lasso tool for Copy & Paste within Taposé apps
- Wrist guard
- Zoom box
• Multi-tasking features that enable Taposé apps to run side-by-side with information sharing
- Search & Maps
- and more to come!
• Cloud based cross collaboration
- Taposé cloud collaboration and storage services
- Export to Box & Dropbox cloud storage services
- Option for private enterprise cloud collaboration and storage
• And much much more…
Join the Taposé Forum to provide feedback, request support, & get the latest Taposé info:
Connect with us below on Facebook & Twitter, or drop us an email:
What's New in Version 2.0.6
What's New in 2.0? 2.0 brings many improvements that we're sure you'll love!
• Taposé Tool Tips to help you figure out what options are available. Simply toggle the "i"!
• New email workflow notifications for collaboration, password resets, and more
• Enhanced, easy to understand icons
• Simplified font & color tools
• Improved page swipes
• iOS 7 support
- Voice to Text
- iOS 7 UI support
• Performance & stability improvements for all versions of the iPad
• Re-introduced our online forum for support and feature requests
I purchased this app the day it came out, 2 years ago. I really want to like this app but answers to questions go unanswered and there is no user manual, that I can find. So far, I have not used this app for any real work. Just test pages to see if this or that has been fixed.
Before the update that just came out, the last update was 9 months ago. I would expect earth shattering progress in that amount of time. Nope.
I believe we have a couple of developers with full time jobs and the is a hobby. If you need to be productive and use an app that is leading the pack, look somewhere else.
BTW. I hope I am wrong about the developers, but 2 years of trying to get answers, and the lack of timely updates, leads me to my conclusion.
Awesome collaboration app!
Great app! Much more than most note taking apps. I am now using this for all my sales calls, and collaborating with our distributed account team. I love being able to leverage maps and contacts as part of my account mgt work I use this app for. I've even used the voice to text feature. And I even have Siri launch Tapose for me while driving - awesome!
Great app! Multi media and collaboration!
Awesome collaboration app for my team. I love how intuitive it is, and between the new tool tips and the tutorial delivered with the app my team is up and running in one day! Seamless integration with my contacts for collaboration, maps for our sales calls, and the journal even takes my voice notes - amazing!