By MDi Touch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thinking of painting interiors? Explore colors before you buy paints. Tap. Paint. Love!
TapPainter lets you visualize interior spaces in new colors with respect to natural lighting conditions. It analyzes the change in interior lighting, preserves it and adjusts the color brightness based on the room’s lighting within the image.
This version of the app gives you access to color fan decks of all paint brands loaded into the app for no additional cost!
- Images are uploaded to a secure private server for processing.
- TapPainter is designed for Interior spaces, it is not intended for exteriors
- TapPainter was released March 2014 and is the first physics based room color visualizer to tackle the challenging problem of accurate room color prediction. We are continually working to improve our room analysis. Please email questions or suggestions to email@example.com
- Results depend on the quality of the photo, for best results use natural lighting. When using artificial lights, make sure the complete room is lit as evenly as possible
- Be sure to check out our FAQ for tips and tutorial videos, also accessible via ‘?’ icon
TapPainter has lots of color fan decks to choose from. Benjamin Moore, Behr, California Paints, Dunn Edwards, Dutch Boy, Sherwin Williams, Kelly Moore and many others are among them. With TapPainter you can enter a color code from a paint swatch, choose a color from selected paint brand or mix your own custom color which can be converted to a closest available paint color in a brand you choose.
TapPainter also comes with custom controls to define a shape to paint (for example when you want to paint different walls in different colors) and a starting tutorial.
TapPainter is the most accurate interior paint color visualizer available today. See our website for some before and after actual paint projects compared with those repainted with TapPainter.
What's New in Version 2.5
- Improved server response (handles more connections)
- Updated for iOS 9
This app is cool I was thinking about something like this the other day and now I have it. You can choose the colors you would like for your wall and see how they would look cool app
The light is amazing!
This is a neat little app that can do much more than just meet the eyes. It is actually really smart because it has a way of working the light into the scene in a realistic way. There is also a huge number of room color to choose from. For me this is a must. You should possibly give it a try, you would be surprised.
Keep getting error message
Have tried it on both my iPad mini and my iPhone 6 and keep getting an error message. Went to the app support link and it takes me nowhere. So it looks like I just wasted my money. Awesome.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 07, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MDi Touch Inc.
- © MDi Touch, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.