Tappily Ever After
By Pocket Gems, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the creators of Tap Zoo and Tap Pet Hotel: Princess Primrose has been kidnapped on the eve of her wedding!
Can you rescue Princess Primrose before it's too late? Build a beautiful animal park for a perfect fairy tale wedding.
AWESOME FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Explore the incredible selection of animals around your own castle grounds!
- Cross breed and mix animals together to create fantastic new breeds!
- Tame the villain's creatures and get your own mythical creatures and dragons!
- Help create a fairy tale story page by page!
- Hand-drawn illustrations bring the story to life!
- Personalize your story with trees, buildings, and other decorations!
- Visit your friends and view their parks!
- Beautiful retina display support!
- Works on iPod Touch and iPhones 3G, 3GS, 4, and 4S.
- Works on iPad 1 and 2.
- No dragons were harmed in the making of this game.
Please note that Tappily Ever After is free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
What's New in Version 2.7.3
I was looking forward to playing this game and expected it to be similar to Tap Paradise Cove and the matching Holiday adventure. I suppose in truth they are distant cousins in game play style, but that is all. The art is so fuzzy and not sharp as it should be on an iPad. The animations are not as good as other Tap games. In fact, they take some silly short cuts, like not showing each individual animal in a habitat, and only minimally animating the one that is there. This feels like an early attempt at this sort of game, and perhaps it is. I'm very surprised that they did not try to update and improve the game to keep it on par even with other games by this same company.
Worst game ever
The storyline is cheesy and predictable. There is no one to contact to help fix issues because when I hit app support, it says PAGE not found. Can't get past buying two doves because the nursery is locked. Why is the nursery locked when this is a breeding game? Almost seems like a child made this when they were tired or didn't care.
Do not spend your money here, it has not been updated in over a year and it will not load items after you update your operating system and do a restore.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 07, 2013
- Version: 2.7.3
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pocket Gems, Inc.
- © 2011 Pocket Gems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Vial of Crowns$0.99
- Vial of Silver$0.99
- Pouch of Crowns$1.99
- Can of Crowns$4.99
- Pouch of Silver$1.99
- Can of Silver$4.99
- Bottle of Crowns$9.99
- Jar of Crowns$19.99
- Bottle of Silver$9.99
- Jar of Silver$19.99