Taps to Riches
By Game Circus LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your empire one city at a time in this new tap idler sure to make you money hungry! Tap to make money, tap to upgrade your city’s business buildings, and tap some more! Unlock, hire, and collect as many Advisors and Bizbots as you can to upgrade your business value, build your cities faster, and earn a stash of cash as you rise from rags to riches! Valuable Adviser bonuses will have you tapping even faster!
From the creators of Coin Dozer and Brick Breaker Hero, Taps to Riches will have you tapping everywhere you go!
Start from the bottom as a newly freed villain with big dreams of once again achieving world domination. Tap your way into riches and money by upgrading buildings and investing in your city. The more cash you invest in businesses the more money they produce for you. Hire valuable Advisors to unlock special business bonuses, and use Bizbot resources for even more cash bonuses!
- Expand your empire into multiple cities with unique challenges
- Hundreds of hilarious Advisers who add valuable business bonuses! Collect them all!
- Dare to reset your progress and take advantage of Bizbots, a precious resource that give you even more money bonuses per tap!
- Buy and upgrade your businesses to see them evolve into architectural masterpieces!
- Tons of Bonuses and Achievements for you to discover with all of your tapping frenzy!
- More features to come!
What's New in Version 2.01
JUNGLE, the second half!
No. 2’s home world continues with more of everything:
- 3 New Cities! Can you unlock and build them all?
- More Advisors for you to collect and level up!
- More Businesses to make Gold and Platinum!
- More upgrades to buy with your Monkeybots!
Are you really that bored?
Good graphics for what it is, visuals a really nice. You can also get free gems from the offers - I got 500 from one offer once. Besides that, it gets incredibly repetitive, fun for the first week, maybe two if you can really get into it. It is what it is, cash grab, but contradicts itself by letting you get more free gems than they would like. I would log on, get free gems and open some daily quests, log off and repeat, everything about this game is repetitive.
I'm a sucker for these games
This game is awesome for two reasons, it lets me tap my heart out when I'm not doing anything at the moment, and you are able to see advancement/progression within the game very quickly which is something I enjoy because I don't want to stare at my phone for hours on end.
Well Balanced For Any Lifestyle
Unlike some of the classic tappers (I'm looking at you, Adventure Capitalist!), this game remains fun without deadline-driven "events" that fail if you're a working stiff that can't check in several times a day. You can still make progress even if life takes you offline for a day or two.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 15, 2017
- Version: 2.01
- Size: 213 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Game Circus LLC
- © 2016 Game Circus LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems$0.99
- Cluster of Gems$4.99
- Heap of Gems$9.99
- Stash of Gems$19.99
- Starter Pack Limited Time Offer$19.99
- Massive Cash Deal$19.99
- Starter Pack - Limited Time Offer!!!$1.99
- Monster Advisor Token Deal$19.99
- Mega Multiplier Deal$9.99
- Starter Pack Limited Time Offer!!!$1.99