TapSpeak Sequence for iPad revolutionizes how parents, speech therapists, vision therapists, schools, and institutions create and use message sequences to help disabled children learn to communicate. Use TapSpeak Sequence instead of sequential message switches to record and customize messages without losing any previously recorded sequences.
Kids with cerebral palsy, autism, cortical vision impairment (CVI), pediatric stroke, or any disability that impairs their ability to communicate can make use of this app.
• Unlimited number of sequences
• Unlimited sequence length
• Unlimited phrase recording length
• Select from a number of geometric symbols and colors
• Use your own photographs or drawings
• Tap response is configurable to accommodate kids with varying motor skill levels
• Switch access via RJ Cooper and AbleNet Blue2 Bluetooth switch interfaces.
• Reorder phrases in a sequence, modify existing phrases
• Ability to export/import/merge sequences between devices
• Universal app. Runs on both iPad and iPhone/iPod touch
Many more features coming including:
• Resizable and moveable visual targets
• Configurable background (low/high complexity)
• Comprehensive usage tracking and reporting
• More sample sequences
Same app you've loved over the years but with iOS 11 compatibility. Backup support via Dropbox will return in the next release
Ratings and Reviews
Won't work on iOS 11
Just got this for my daughter. It won't work on ios11 and the corresponding website is not functioning.
Want to love
I'll keep force crashing every time I try to use the edit feature,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.