Taptilo, the smart braille education device for all learners.
Learning braille doesn't have to be boring anymore! Play and learn with Taptilo, packed with fun and engaging activities that will make you fall in love with braille instantly.
Teaching braille can become a breeze with Taptilo. Connect with the app to customize lessons, practice settings and install new games. With interactive audio and tactile feedback, Taptilo engages learners of all levels and backgrounds to learn on their own or with guidance.
The new app, Taptilo+, is redesigned to provide a more accessible, versatile and enjoyable learning and teaching experience for Taptilo 2.0 users.
*Learn the alphabet, numbers, and 1000+ words that are essential to everyday vocabulary.
*Words are divided into 5 levels based on difficulty.
*Add words to your favorites list and create your own word list
*Supports English UEB.
*Taptilo Music (beta):
- Learn how to play "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with Taptilo Music.
- Learn the basic solfege scale and try composing your own tune!
- Piano, trumpet, bass intrument sounds.
For more information, visit www.taptilo.com or contact email@example.com.
- New language added: Korean
- English UEB and Korean braille content available
- Add new lists and words, easy to manage content
- Customize practice mode and settings
- Free Taptilo Music beta program included
- Inclusive design for VoiceOver users
- Slate and stylus input (writing) style available.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.